• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Bullshitting at the Barbershop part III

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey techy people - anyone know how to quickly and permanently remove something from the Police Blotter on the digital Baltimore Sun?

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm away from my house for a few days and the place I am staying does not have cable or an antenna. No big deal at all, they have smart tvs and we rarely watch things live - except for sports.

Hockey I'm good with, with Hulu I can watch hockey. The world series last night I could not find a way and I assume NFL games will be an issue tomorrow. Anyone know any sites to watch live sports? Or other ideas?

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm away from my house for a few days and the place I am staying does not have cable or an antenna. No big deal at all, they have smart tvs and we rarely watch things live - except for sports.

Hockey I'm good with, with Hulu I can watch hockey. The world series last night I could not find a way and I assume NFL games will be an issue tomorrow. Anyone know any sites to watch live sports? Or other ideas?

I think there are streaming sites out there that still offer free trials (7 days or even 30 days) DAZN might be worth checking out @Comeds

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think there are streaming sites out there that still offer free trials (7 days or even 30 days) DAZN might be worth checking out @Comeds
Thanks, I was not thinking free previews. Just like my sister says - I always make things harder than they should be......

Just signed up for a week of paramount plus

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1

find a bar

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
find a bar
If unsuccessful that was the plan, trying to avoid that because we just have one car with us and my wife would not be joining me. So I'd either be stranding her or limiting what she can do because I'd need rides.

Plus if I spent the afternoon watching the games at a bar, odds are I won't be that great of company tomorrow night when she wants to go out. Lol

But if Paramount+ doesn't look like it's going to work, there's a brew pub a couple miles away with my name all over it.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Does your home cable service provider have an online app where you can watch the channels you are subscribed to on a device?

if yes, log in to that and cast/mirror to the smart tv :noidea:

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does your home cable service provider have an online app where you can watch the channels you are subscribed to on a device?

Thats gotta be a thing available to you if i can do it in lil ole communist canada

Now if youll excuse me, im going to watch the old timey Roy Orbison segregationist special on PBS

D937511D-E8A3-4515-9F44-F2BB15FBF789.jpeg

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

First thing I tried. Really annoying, it works great at home but it only works on the home network - at least most channels.
Screenshot_20241026_162749_Fios TV Mobile.jpg
You'd be amazed at the awful channel lineup on Google Freeplay. Hey, the Love Boat channel!

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First thing I tried. Really annoying, it works great at home but it only works on the home network - at least most channels.
View attachment 378332
You'd be amazed at the awful channel lineup on Google Freeplay. Hey, the Love Boat channel!
Weird and shitty that it wont work for u