• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Bullshitting at the Barbershop part III

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^That was outstanding

I find almost all of Adam's stuff great. He really does the proper research and you can tell that one hits home with him. At it was TruTV that killed his great show due to this model.

forty_three

Stance: Goofy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I find almost all of Adam's stuff great. He really does the proper research and you can tell that one hits home with him. At it was TruTV that killed his great show due to this model.
The only part he missed is each Netflix knockoff is bleeding money because they are paying stupid license fees for live sports, and there's not enough of each sport's fans to get people to cover the cost of the deal. Plus you have stubborn jackasses like me that won't buy a streaming service because they are trying to prevent me from watching sports I want to watch.

I don't care that Peacock has Premier League and Tour de france. I'm not buying it.
I don't care that Apple TV + has MLS. I'm not paying a cent above the "free" I get it for with my mobile phone plan. And of course it's extra for MLS.
I wouldn't be watching F1 and NHL on ESPN+ if that wasn't already included in the Hulu/Disney Bundle that I a) get free with my Mobile Phone and b) the missus insists we pay for.

Now that Grand Tour is ending, I might not renew Amazon Prime (although the shipping thing is nice). So there's a bunch of Football games I will never see.

I hope every one of them loses their fucking shirt.

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's no competition in live sports broadcasting, and the "exclusive" overblown licencing deals are the result. Every single multi-billion dollar sports league should have revenue 1/10 of what they get now from broadcast deals.

Until that competition happens and sports programs are paid in full by ala carte plans and not subsidized by other programming, it'll implode on itself.

forty_three

Stance: Goofy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Was waiting to see if more came out, because his lawyers have been all over the "He isn't responsible for the terrible stuff people do on his platform." But with how quickly the authorities jumped on him, I figured there had to be more.

Also; the 24 year old woman he was traveling with had been posting on her Instagram all about where they'd been and where they were going (to Paris for dinner), including posting a photo of the plane they were on with the tail number visible, making snagging him as simple as it gets.

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
She was also on twitch saying how grateful she was that her "friend" told her to move her funds into an offshore crypto wallet to avoid the sanctions.

She's hot as balls, but also apparently just about as bright.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^

If only Phil Hartman was still with us...

What's wrong with me?
I think you're crazy
Want a second opinion
You're also lazy

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate when the alarm doesn't go off in the morning and then my whole morning is rushed and hurried. Mom giving us Pop-Tarts instead of making porridge is pretty cool but showering with my sister because there isn't time for separate showers is NOT cool.
Also I hope one day we can have more than two towel racks in the bathroom so we dont have to share bath towels - one for Mom and one for 'Kids" the way it is now. Annoying.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate when the alarm doesn't go off in the morning and then my whole morning is rushed and hurried. Mom giving us Pop-Tarts instead of making porridge is pretty cool but showering with my sister because there isn't time for separate showers is NOT cool.
Also I hope one day we can have more than two towel racks in the bathroom so we dont have to share bath towels - one for Mom and one for 'Kids" the way it is now. Annoying.
umm-um.gif

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
One thing I'm going to disagree with.
Showering with your sister is pretty cool.

Tell her I say "Hey", by the way.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
have either you or your sister suggested to mom that she pour instant porridge on your heads while you shower together?

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One thing I'm going to disagree with.
Showering with your sister is pretty cool.

Tell her I say "Hey", by the way.
She says hey back, she also wanted to know if Canada has Hepatitis C treatments and says if it takes a while to get an appointment you should call now.
have either you or your sister suggested to mom that she pour instant porridge on your heads while you shower together?
Instant porridge? What kind of sorcery is that? Nice try, Saruman.

Also, I am a grown man. It would be pretty odd if my mother saw me showering. Its not like I'm 15 anymore.

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
She says hey back, she also wanted to know if Canada has Hepatitis C treatments and says if it takes a while to get an appointment you should call now.
Don't worry, I got all my shots after that thing we did.

No not THAT thing, the other thing. I think there's video of it somewhere online, but even watching it will get you put on a list.

Very open minded, your sister. I admire that.