• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Bet This Dude Wishes He had Just Shut It Off.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well maybe he was. We don't know for sure yet. If he was being assaulted then he should get off.

...it sounds unlikely because he shot both a guy and a woman. That doesn't sound like self defense unless they were both kicking his ass.

According to the article he shot only once but the dude's wife was trying to pull him away when she got shot in the hand with the same bullet that killed her husband.

Rvnight18

True story
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Guy needs to go to jail. If it was just a bag of popcorn thrown at him and he took some bodies life, he should rot in jail.

As far as the people jumping on this blaming guns.... Do you blame spoons for making you fat?

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guy needs to go to jail. If it was just a bag of popcorn thrown at him and he took some bodies life, he should rot in jail.

As far as the people jumping on this blaming guns.... Do you blame spoons for making you fat?

The dude should have shut off his phone when he was asked to. He doesn't deserve to get shot for it but if he'd had a little common courtesy and consideration for others he'd still be alive to enjoy that child he was texting with.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00

At least this time there should be plenty of witnesses who could explain exactly what happened. I'm sure we'll know soon enough.

Funny coincidence: my dad was vacationing there yesterday, and he drove right by that theater. He called me & told me about it.

Rvnight18

True story
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
The dude should have shut off his phone when he was asked to. He doesn't deserve to get shot for it but if he'd had a little common courtesy and consideration for others he'd still be alive to enjoy that child he was texting with.

A three year old doesn't have a father because some guy got mad at him for texting in a theater. Common courtesy not being followed doesn't equate to a man losing his life.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A three year old doesn't have a father because some guy got mad at him for texting in a theater. Common courtesy not being followed doesn't equate to a man losing his life.

We agree, but had he used even a modicum of some he'd still be alive today. People have no respect for one another. What kind of grown man throws a bag of popcorn at a 71 year old man who has asked him to stop texting? Why escalate the situation when you know you are wrong? Why not just turn off the phone as I'm sure he knew he was supposed to? Is it worth your life?

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Plenty of times I wanted to shoot somebody for texting during a movie, but to actually do it is crazy.

I'll be surprised if there's not more to the story than we are currently hearing.

Rvnight18

True story
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
We agree, but had he used even a modicum of some he'd still be alive today. People have no respect for one another. What kind of grown man throws a bag of popcorn at a 71 year old man who has asked him to stop texting? Why escalate the situation when you know you are wrong? Why not just turn off the phone as I'm sure he knew he was supposed to? Is it worth your life?

I agree why throw popcorn at an old guy when you are clearly in the wrong? But you shouldn't expect to be shot because of it.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree why throw popcorn at an old guy when you are clearly in the wrong? But you shouldn't expect to be shot because of it.

I think he didn't expect it. I hear he said "I can't believe he shot me" as he was going down. Its very sad for the child though and the dude's wife.

These days, I never confront anyone I don't know because you never know how these idiots are going to react.

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lotta crazy people in Florida for some reason.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll be surprised if there's not more to the story than we are currently hearing.

Yep, the 71 year old must be a racist. Just kidding, I don't think this and I haven't read the case so I don't even know the race(s) involved. The media will find something. No guns for policemen! Especially retired ones! ;)

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Yep, the 71 year old must be a racist. Just kidding, I don't think this and I haven't read the case so I don't even know the race(s) involved. The media will find something. No guns for policemen! Especially retired ones! ;)

If he shot a white guy he's a crazy a-hole. If he shot a black guy he's secretly a klansman.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Police interviewed the suspect and he stated that he feared for his life after the victim threw a bag of popcorn at him. I don't know if that will hold in court. He is charged with 2nd degree murder.

This guy was a police officer, did he shoot all those accused of being a criminal? I mean, I'd fear some of them because they might also be packing hot dogs or nachos.

bvanthielriceyoung

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

:agree:

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm not sure I'm buyin' the story that the dude was texting with his three-year old. I don't know a lot of three-year olds who text. It sounds like a sympathy ploy to me.