• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: O's At M's 6/30 - 7/3

Tapey

Hooplas biggest Cardinals homer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
P.S.

Care to show me a 'personal insult' I've given you and where I went 'straight to it'? I mean those pesky facts getting in the way again of a good story right.

:L :L :L :L :L
Nope, it appears your case of the ass is as gaping as an infected baboon over something as small as daring to question a weak ass defensive effort on one play. Mind you, I didn't say or imply he has sucked all night, but facts be damned right?

Calling someone and ass and a baboon for disagreeing with you seems pretty personal to me

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope, it appears your case of the ass is as gaping as an infected baboon over something as small as daring to question a weak ass defensive effort on one play. Mind you, I didn't say or imply he has sucked all night, but facts be damned right?

Calling someone and ass and a baboon for disagreeing with you seems pretty personal to me
Saying someone has a 'case of the ass' is not even close to the same thing as calling them an ass so I guess you are just struggling with English? :noidea:

AND it wasn't 'straight to insults' as simply pointing out you are just flat out going bat shit crazy over something small like 4 posts later is hardly 'straight' to anything now is it?

YOU are doing the attacking here sport, not me. I made one simple comment and now you have gone on a whole page over it.

And I've asked you if it's time to just let it go at least a couple of times. YOU keep this going and have now decided to make this entire series thread all about it.

Overreact much?

:L

Last edited:

Tapey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Zunino having a hella good night

Tapey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saying someone has a 'case of the ass' is not even close to the same thing as calling them an ass so I guess you are just struggling with English? :noidea:

AND it wasn't 'straight to insults' as simply pointing out you are just flat out going bat shit crazy over something small like 4 posts later is hardly 'straight' to anything now is it?

YOU are doing the attacking here sport, not me. I made one simple comment and now you have gone on a whole page over it.

And I've asked you if it's time to just let it go at least a couple of times. YOU keep this going and have now decided to make this entirely series thread all about it.

Overreact much?

:L
I just simply stated I think it's funny that you post about the negatives.
Speaking of overreacting it's pretty funny to write so much because you got a little upset.
If it bothers you so much that this has gone on for so long, which I agree (you need to stop lol) you don't have to respond.

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
one thing we cal all agree on (trying to diffuse the awkwardness here) is this:

kyle seager? not much of a baseball player. overrated.

Tapey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not if you ask a certain anointed one, lol, I like Seager.
Ignore me, I misread

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just simply stated I think it's funny that you post about the negatives.
Speaking of overreacting it's pretty funny to write so much because you got a little upset.
If it bothers you so much that this has gone on for so long, which I agree (you need to stop lol) you don't have to respond.
I simply explained why your post about a small negative was odd.
Speaking of overreacting, it's pretty funny to write so much over such a small thing and get so butt hurt over it.
If it bothers you so much that you need to tirade over it for so long, which I agree (you need to stop lol) you can just let it go and actually talk about the game at hand. (But surely won't)

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i'm just being silly. no offense to anointed one at all.

Tapey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I simply explained why your post about a small negative was odd.
Speaking of overreacting, it's pretty funny to write so much over such a small thing and get so butt hurt over it.
If it bothers you so much that you need to tirade over it for so long, which I agree (you need to stop lol) you can just let it go and actually talk about the game at hand. (But surely won't)
It's funny how hard you want the last word, I'm having a good time.

And to be clear I was only half serious about my initial comment, and even less serious now, I don't care who is right or wrong.

Tapey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's funny how hard you want the last word, I'm having a good time.

And to be clear I was only half serious about my initial comment, and even less serious now, I don't care who is right or wrong.
It's funny how hard you assume I want anything. You are the only one showing any signs of temper or defensiveness, but project that on others.

Feeding trolls and dumb asses is a long well known thing I do when bored. I do expect you will keep this up well past midnight to get that final word on it though. Keep on blaming that on others as well.

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How are you enjoying the game, cezero?
it's good. i've been able to watch the past 2 games after non-stop family in town for the past week or so.

i'd like to see the team be able to construct runs a little better instead of relying on just homers, but i'll take it.

AceKeptic

Free Agent from Elsewhere
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I practically did a double-take when I saw the 12-6 score online. At home, no less? Hey, man, I don't know what Edgar's been telling them, but it's certainly got them charged up!

Smartest move Z ever did during his tenure.

Tapey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it's good. i've been able to watch the past 2 games after non-stop family in town for the past week or so.

i'd like to see the team be able to construct runs a little better instead of relying on just homers, but i'll take it.
Yea, I know what you mean I've missed the past few games, so I just ended up calling out today to watch the game, guess it was a good decision.

And I guess for a future reference I'll just ignore obvious trolls.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea, I know what you mean I've missed the past few games, so I just ended up calling out today to watch the game, guess it was a good decision.

And I guess for a future reference I'll just ignore obvious trolls.

Who's calling people names now? :L

Jesus dude. You admit to only being half hearted over something trivial and now have decided to run this thing into the ground and make me your personally whipping boy.

Just get a life and move on.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn Huskies going at it, is this a M's thread or a Romar thread

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Who said he's "not much of a baseball player"?

I know you like to only mention this when he does well... :suds:

JFT, I said he's a solid player just not a top 5 at his postion... If that's saying he's "not much of a baseball player", not sure what to tell ya...

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW, anyone think De Ho was safe at 2nd? Looked to me his momentum was taking him off anyways... Yeah, 2B did kind of push his foot but not enough imo to push it off completely...

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shouldn't most of the fighting/insulting/defensiveness actually come when the team is doing bad?

I know the O's haven't been great away from home, but the M's have been just beating the crap out of them this year. Zunino's return. Hell of a story. Paxton with another good outing. The bats going crazy.

Lots of other stuff to feed on.