• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Orton Vs Palmer

Mr.PIB

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Last 3 years

Orton has a higher QB rating by 7 points. More Tds a ton less INTS, More Yards, more completions, better YPA/YPC, Same completion %, and is 3 years younger, less fumbles and more rushing yards.

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last 3 years

Orton has a higher QB rating by 7 points. More Tds a ton less INTS, More Yards, more completions, better YPA/YPC, Same completion %, and is 3 years younger, less fumbles and more rushing yards.

Every one of us agrees. You will not see any argument from one of us regarding Palmer. So you can stop now. You are only 3 posts into yoru time here since your last banning, and you can't talk about anything else but a guy no longer on the team that no one gives two shits about anymore. Congratulations on being dull and boring.

DanBengalfan

Raving lunatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
only thing I don't like is, mrschaney posted at the same time as bip, so I hope they don't get grouped together.

Bip's up to his old trolling, he could fool people by actually posting rational thought.

only person here up Palmer's butt is, well, I'm not allowed to say.

bengaldoug

former pessimistic homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not to worry danno.....June's a legend here......

flamingrey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
You seem to have a weird obsession with me. It's kind of creepy.

NCGhosthunter

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Last 3 years

enough right now!!!

no one here disagrees, so you can stop... and I barely know who this Palmer you are talking about, I don't see him on our roster......

my friend, and I am totally serious, you are right now one step out of the fukking door