• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Orton to Bills

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yall need to hash out yall problems and learn to respectfully disagree. This forum is becoming unreadable. Yall sound like my kids. I didn't even know yall had beef this is getting old. Who's next? This is football talk. I could understand the frustration with each other, but this is football talk....Not religion, not race relations, or politics. Yall need to move on; its crazy you support the same team I think. Lets smoke the peace pipe and engage in healthy debate. We all over inflate our own opinions but truly have no clue what the brass of this franchise will do. This stands true regarding personel, play calling, and any other relevant decision. If any of us were good enough t be right just 50% of the time some team is probably looking for your services. That is all.:2cents:

I can if they can. I'd rather they PM if they want to talk smack, but they decline. I'd rather not ruin any more threads with this garbage, so I will leave them alone if they do the same:suds:

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I made a post last week thats no longer here asking where Twist was. He has been banned. Ford basically did all he could to keep it from happening. Most of us have had our fueds with Twist and we knew how he could be, but we knew he was a true fan of the Cowboys just like us. I dont know how long the ban is for- maybe forever.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I made a post last week thats no longer here asking where Twist was. He has been banned. Ford basically did all he could to keep it from happening. Most of us have had our fueds with Twist and we knew how he could be, but we knew he was a true fan of the Cowboys just like us. I dont know how long the ban is for- maybe forever.

Yeah, sad deal because he could be a quality poster.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually PMed somebody a few weeks back, asking when he thought the hammer might be dropped. I think we as a group put our mod in a tough situation with the other NFL mods. I think Ford went to bat for him as much as he could and finally something had to be done. Just my take. I dont want to speak for any of the mods , but knowing Ford for yrs through this forum and ESPN - he knew how twist could be and knew it would eventually pass.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually PMed somebody a few weeks back, asking when he thought the hammer might be dropped. I think we as a group put our mod in a tough situation with the other NFL mods. I think Ford went to bat for him as much as he could and finally something had to be done. Just my take. I dont want to speak for any of the mods , but knowing Ford for yrs through this forum and ESPN - he knew how twist could be and knew it would eventually pass.

There's no doubt in my mind Ford went to bat for him

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You need a tissue? You got called for talking crap when you didn't know what the Hell you were talking about, and now you're panties are in a wad, plain and simple.

Seriously, do you just take what I say and then say it yourself...You make no arguments whatesoever other than petty name calling

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously, do you just take what I say and then say it yourself...You make no arguments whatesoever other than petty name calling

I just said I would leave you alone if you did the same in order to save the threads from BS. If you want to continue the insults, PM me. Lets see how long you can make it

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We've never had a problem because I don't insult people or call them names until they have done so to me. Your opinion is different than mine on a lot of things, but I respect the fact that you don't go the internet tough guy route.
On those three turning in Twist...I really don't think Manster did, we don't get along, but that isn't his style. PDay and Jarntt are a different subject. If they didn't pm the mods, they at least cried for them in their posts when they were going at it with him. I just think if you want to play the badass, you shouldn't go crying for help

Liar and Bull shitter AGAIN. Ask any Mod if I've ever communicated with them about banning people. Ever, as in even one comment or pull up one post I've ever had with Twist or anyone that could be construed that I am trying to get them banned. You are just full of shit. Heck, pull up an argument on here where Twist and I "went at each other". We didn't. Sure we disagreed on things, but we never went at it. You lie so much I don't even know if you realize it. Twist isn't banned.

Again, was Evans a starter for the last 7 years in Minnesota???

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just said I would leave you alone if you did the same in order to save the threads from BS. If you want to continue the insults, PM me. Lets see how long you can make it

PM??? What are you 13? It's the internet...Why the Hell would I want to PM you?

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Liar and Bull shitter AGAIN. Ask any Mod if I've ever communicated with them about banning people. Ever, as in even one comment or pull up one post I've ever had with Twist or anyone that could be construed that I am trying to get them banned. You are just full of shit. Heck, pull up an argument on here where Twist and I "went at each other". We didn't. Sure we disagreed on things, but we never went at it. You lie so much I don't even know if you realize it. Twist isn't banned.

Again, was Evans a starter for the last 7 years in Minnesota???

Again, PM me if you want to carry on. Otherwise, keep proving you are the troublemaker :suds:

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think anyone who has followed our "conversations" can tell who the trouble maker is.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think anyone who has followed our "conversations" can tell who the trouble maker is.

No doubt about it. Go to the Ethan Westbrooks thread, start from the top, pretty easy yo see. We had not had shit in the month or so before that because I pretty much ignored everything you said. You were butthurt because I was right about Westbrooks, and will be proven right on Lawrence, and you made a fool out of yourself by referring to him as ''Eastbrook''. As I said, take it to PM and we can open it up

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PM??? What are you 13? It's the internet...Why the Hell would I want to PM you?

Why? So we don't ruin threads. Snookdad was right, it's bullshit to have to come on here and read this crap. It eventually puts the Mods in a position to have to ''choose'' who to ban. Twist may have deserved his ban, but he was only giving back what he got. If you want to talk football, do it, if you want to ignore what I say, fine by me because I don't respect your opinion either. But every time you cuss me I'm giving it back, so I say if you want to do that, go to PM, or better yet, prove YOU aren't 13 and just STFU

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then just STFU and it will stop

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, now done...

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope, now we're done...

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so how many does it make now that say they are retiring or injured (some reason not to play) then move on to another team for a payday? While counting against our cap?