• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Orton to Bills

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, how is Evans doing, you know the Vikings starter for the past 7 years? What has he started, about 100 games? Or 6? This is why you bring nothing but weak responses. You jump on a obvious typo and make statements like that...the only thing you are good at is stirring the pot, because you sure don't know football unless you have been hiding it in your posts on this board...

He has played starter minutes the last 7 years. He played as many snaps as their starters. Go look up his stats. Is that really how small your package is dude? I'm really glad you at least tried to look into something. ''Eastbrook'' still on your radar, genius? Keep trying wise one. At least you spelled Evans name right:L

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wrong!!! The hasn't been a starter. Nice try backing out of your comment though. We all know what you meant and you were wrong. Now you want to focus on my penis size. Wow, your obsession is growing...

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wrong!!! The hasn't been a starter. Nice try backing out of your comment though. We all know what you meant and you were wrong. Now you want to focus on my penis size. Wow, your obsession is growing...

Ah, and if the Cowboys open up in I formation with 3 WR's, then Witten isn't a starter?....the guy put up better numbers than Brent, who the Cowboys are slobbering to get back. The fact is, you don't know who Evans is any more than Westbrooks, you are just butthurt because I caught you running your mouth about a guy when you don't even know his name. Fountain of football knowledge there Eastbrook, keep up the good work

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't deflect. I know exactly who he is and you thought he was a starter and he was never a starter and that scenario isn't the same as his. If anything he would start the game and then come out. There is no formation that he consistently started in and some of those 7 years he didn't even play that much. Admit you were wrong instead of trying to lie about it now. Again, you want to call out a typo of all things and then you start commenting on a guy you know nothing about and want to pretend you do?

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't deflect. I know exactly who he is and you thought he was a starter and he was never a starter and that scenario isn't the same as his. If anything he would start the game and then come out. There is no formation that he consistently started in and some of those 7 years he didn't even play that much. Admit you were wrong instead of trying to lie about it now. Again, you want to call out a typo of all things and then you start commenting on a guy you know nothing about and want to pretend you do?

I wasn't wrong, the guy was a rotational guy who played starter snaps, was almost always in on running downs, out against the pass. You are just butthurt because you try and act like a football know it all when all you ever do is run here with whatever you read from Ian Rappaport from bleacher report lol. Eastbrook :L

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL...caught not knowing shit you brought up yourself and now lying and now back tracking. Don't change the subject. Why dont you tell me about how often he started and took snaps from the Williams group

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL...caught not knowing shit you brought up yourself and now lying and now back tracking. Don't change the subject. Why dont you tell me about how often he started and took snaps from the Williams group

Cling to that straw you thought you found. Go back to the thread in question, I was asked if he was a run stuffer or pass rusher, because the poster said we needed a run stuffer. Evans was on the field when the Vikings were playing the run. I know this is a difficult concept for someone that has to run to bleacher report to get all his '''breaking news''. Go to a Vikings site and ask people who would know if Evans was a solid run stuffing DT the last 7 years. Then go and actually research some players, and this time, write their names down, so than the next time a player is ''on your radar'', you can actually spell his name right while pretending you have the first clue about football

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He has played starter minutes the last 7 years. He played as many snaps as their starters. Go look up his stats. Is that really how small your package is dude? I'm really glad you at least tried to look into something. ''Eastbrook'' still on your radar, genius? Keep trying wise one. At least you spelled Evans name right:L

If all you have to defend your stance is a misspelled name fine use all day against me. Now I'm sure Jarntt doesn't need my help in putting you in your place but he simply went with the name I typed on my phone. I mean fucking up a name must mean u don't have a clue.

Now let's get to this Fred Evans situation. You claim he's was a "starter" on the Vikings. Truth is he "started" SIX games for the vikings. He no more a starter for the Vikings than Orton was for Dallas. Keep pulling that wrong name out of your quiver because it's the only rock you have to throw.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't change the discussion liar. I never said he wasn't good against the run. You said starter and THAT is what you were called out on. Here is your quote if its easier

"Run Stuffer. He has been a 7 year starter for the Vikings"

Does that say played a lot or played against the run? No. You are full of shit, so admit it or go start trolling again because that's all you do. Good night liar

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't change the discussion liar. I never said he wasn't good against the run. You said starter and THAT is what you were called out on. Here is your quote if its easier

"Run Stuffer. He has been a 7 year starter for the Vikings"

Does that say played a lot or played against the run? No. You are full of shit, so admit it or go start trolling again because that's all you do. Good night liar

And there is Ms Priss... cried like a little girl on another thread, and who is the one that started the name calling and cussing here? Thats right Eastbrook, you again. You're a total joke dude

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If all you have to defend your stance is a misspelled name fine use all day against me. Now I'm sure Jarntt doesn't need my help in putting you in your place but he simply went with the name I typed on my phone. I mean fucking up a name must mean u don't have a clue.

Now let's get to this Fred Evans situation. You claim he's was a "starter" on the Vikings. Truth is he "started" SIX games for the vikings. He no more a starter for the Vikings than Orton was for Dallas. Keep pulling that wrong name out of your quiver because it's the only rock you have to throw.

You didn't know his name either lmao. You two children and PDay just like to start crap with anyone who stands up to your BS. You three came here from Disney, talking about how yall were the ''football posters'' and all these other guys from ESPN were troublemakers. It's always been you three. When you didn't have someone else to pick on, you turned on one of your on in Twist and cried to the Mods till you got him banned. It's always gonna be someone with you three. About the only thing you guys do well is pretend you know what you're talking about and insult anyone who calls you on your crap. You children don't like it, hit the ignore switch, you won't be missed, and neither will your posts ''Eastbrook''

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You didn't know his name either lmao. You two children and PDay just like to start crap with anyone who stands up to your BS. You three came here from Disney, talking about how yall were the ''football posters'' and all these other guys from ESPN were troublemakers. It's always been you three. When you didn't have someone else to pick on, you turned on one of your on in Twist and cried to the Mods till you got him banned. It's always gonna be someone with you three. About the only thing you guys do well is pretend you know what you're talking about and insult anyone who calls you on your crap. You children don't like it, hit the ignore switch, you won't be missed, and neither will your posts ''Eastbrook''

I already granted you the little rock for ammo that I screwed up an UDFA'S name. That all you ever have to defend any argument is a mistake of a name. I never turned on twist. He and I are FB friends, have been for a few years now.

Now tell us again about this great former Vikings "starter" we should look at.

The Seahawk fans miss you. You should go back trolling them soon. I'm afraid they are starting to have troll withdraws.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

First off you won't find posts where I go around saying people are trouble makers. Truth is you are, but it's just because you do it all over these boards, not just here, so I don't care. I seldom even pay much mind to who says things, just what is said. Except for little babies like you. Twist isn't banned as far as I know and i have had no real problem with Twist. I've never once in my life gone to a mod about any poster or reported anyone in any way. not once. Ask him, because from what I have been told, you have. You seem to be upset because you have been called out on shit you said, that as it turns out you can't defend. So now you start talking about typos. Sorry, I don't go back and read my posts. Here's a bone for you. A while back I typed Larry Fitzgerald as Larry Fitzpatrick and a few times I've said John Randle instead of Joseph Randle. Doesn't mean shit, because I obviously know who both are, but you can add it to your little 13 year old agenda.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And there is Ms Priss... cried like a little girl on another thread, and who is the one that started the name calling and cussing here? Thats right Eastbrook, you again. You're a total joke dude

Again you just lie. Where did I cry out in another thread. You made shit up and got called out on it. And where did I start the name calling? Liar and bull shitter is all you are.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Off topic here a little- UK - you and I have never had a problem, I dont think anyway and hopefully we never will. I just wanted to say the three guys - Jarntt, Pday, Manster, would have never turned twist in, IMO. They have all 4 hammered it out plenty with each other from ESPN to here. As mad as any of them could get at each other, thats not their style nor mine to have somebody banned that loves the Cowboys. Just my 2 cents

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again you just lie. Where did I cry out in another thread. You made shit up and got called out on it. And where did I start the name calling? Liar and bull shitter is all you are.

You need a tissue? You got called for talking crap when you didn't know what the Hell you were talking about, and now you're panties are in a wad, plain and simple.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Off topic here a little- UK - you and I have never had a problem, I dont think anyway and hopefully we never will. I just wanted to say the three guys - Jarntt, Pday, Manster, would have never turned twist in, IMO. They have all 4 hammered it out plenty with each other from ESPN to here. As mad as any of them could get at each other, thats not their style nor mine to have somebody banned that loves the Cowboys. Just my 2 cents

We've never had a problem because I don't insult people or call them names until they have done so to me. Your opinion is different than mine on a lot of things, but I respect the fact that you don't go the internet tough guy route.
On those three turning in Twist...I really don't think Manster did, we don't get along, but that isn't his style. PDay and Jarntt are a different subject. If they didn't pm the mods, they at least cried for them in their posts when they were going at it with him. I just think if you want to play the badass, you shouldn't go crying for help

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,057.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wait. Twist got banned?
I know he hasn't been around, but just figured he had to go on his little vacation he was talking about.
Is it a time out or perma banned?

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yall need to hash out yall problems and learn to respectfully disagree. This forum is becoming unreadable. Yall sound like my kids. I didn't even know yall had beef this is getting old. Who's next? This is football talk. I could understand the frustration with each other, but this is football talk....Not religion, not race relations, or politics. Yall need to move on; its crazy you support the same team I think. Lets smoke the peace pipe and engage in healthy debate. We all over inflate our own opinions but truly have no clue what the brass of this franchise will do. This stands true regarding personel, play calling, and any other relevant decision. If any of us were good enough t be right just 50% of the time some team is probably looking for your services. That is all.:2cents: