• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Orioles 2023 Season

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shame on this front office for not signing any tier 1 starting pitchers. This team is ready offensively & defensively. If anything, they will be fun to watch. Go O's!!!

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AL EAST leaders. Tied for best record in baseball on 8-7-2023. Added Flaherty after the break. Will it be enough? Let's go O's!

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Said this from day 1, starting pitching will be the downfall

navamind

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats on 100+ wins and a division title. Now win the whole damn thing, this Sox fan is pulling for you guys.

armadillooutlaw

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys ready to get destroyed in the ALDS?

armadillooutlaw

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gave you a gift yesterday with a poor showing by our manager. Buckle up today.
You guys have a talented young team but the inexperience has cost y'all.
When the O's manager was being interviewed before game one he came across as a guy just happy to be in the playoffs.
No killer instinct.
Y'all have a bright future ahead, but tomorrow you guys get swept in spectacular fashion.

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys have a talented young team but the inexperience has cost y'all.
When the O's manager was being interviewed before game one he came across as a guy just happy to be in the playoffs.
No killer instinct.
Y'all have a bright future ahead, but tomorrow you guys get swept in spectacular fashion.
Congrats! You deserved it. I'm not certain they let Hyde go however, they better find some pitching before next season.

ThomasTomasz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats! You deserved it. I'm not certain they let Hyde go however, they better find some pitching before next season.
Hyde shouldn’t be let go, and you can’t let the likely Manager of the Year be fired. But……that would be a total Orioles/Angelos move if I ever saw one.

The question they have to answer is where the pitching pieces fall. Curious to see what you and others think of that.

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hyde shouldn’t be let go, and you can’t let the likely Manager of the Year be fired. But……that would be a total Orioles/Angelos move if I ever saw one.

The question they have to answer is where the pitching pieces fall. Curious to see what you and others think of that.
Well, its Jan 11th and NO moves other than signing John Means. I just don't understand Elias & Co. They clearly need pitching. They could have also looked for upgrade to Hays in LF. O'Hearn likely won't repeat his 1 year wonder performance and I look for nothing out of Hicks. The other positions are set.
Why not go all in on Snell? Not sure if little Angelos is willing to spend to give this team a chance to seriously contend. Super disappointing as a lifelong fan.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, its Jan 11th and NO moves other than signing John Means. I just don't understand Elias & Co. They clearly need pitching. They could have also looked for upgrade to Hays in LF. O'Hearn likely won't repeat his 1 year wonder performance and I look for nothing out of Hicks. The other positions are set.
Why not go all in on Snell? Not sure if little Angelos is willing to spend to give this team a chance to seriously contend. Super disappointing as a lifelong fan.
I think a lot of the problem is is that Boras controls the top of the free agent pitching market, which is why a lot of these guys are still free agents. And the White Sox want a lot more for Cease than is reasonable. And Burnes would be pointless to trade for because he's a Boras client as well and would be gone at the end of the year.