• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Oregon wearing pink this weekend...

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If it ain't trading autographed game jerseys for tattoos and loaner cars, it ain't worthy.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
theo photo shopped pink unis that popped up in the past looked better than these. The white unis with the pink wings. Looked much much better.

Nonetheless; beating mike leach with pink unis will be entertaining.

I for one, think this breast cancer awareness deal is wayyyy over the top, especially on the NFL end. the only thing I like is that Oregon is donating 100% of those helmets from auction to the foundation, meanwhile, the NFL only donates 8% of their profits. so FUCK YOU NFL. you give us an entire month of this BS and don't even cough up enough dough,.

john01992

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've seen so much pink attached to uniforms in sports over the past 5-6 years the point is pretty mute now. Yeah breast cancer, it was cool to support and everything the first couple of years but now its just redundant. I see pink integrated into uniforms about 50% of the games I watch for breast cancer awareness. And no its not just because this month, I really feel like they're over doing it. I'm not trying to be an ass, but maybe mix up the awareness's or something.

the NFL is just being smart. women are by far the fastest growing demographic of the NFL fanbase and they are making billions off women becoming more involved in sports. thats why so many franchise's/programs do it

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sweet... Another pointless Oregon uniform.

What does this make like the 336st different uniform combo for Oregon. I know its a good cause, but Jesus pick a uniform and get an identity. Its like a fucking side show and I thought Boise State was bad with the field turf. Phil is worse than the gayest fashion designer. Just leave it alone already.

Look, not knocking on Oregon, but its time to start acting like one of the big boys who's been around for a minute. Would love for you guys to get a uniform that everyone is like shit, these dudes look like BAMF's instead of a mid major school looking to gain attention in anyway possible.

Changing uniforms has become Oregon's identity. And it isnt Phil and Nike doing it. Oregon's players, the team, the ones wearing the uniforms have input on what they will look like.

yeodonie

Small Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What does this make like the 336st different uniform combo for Oregon. I know its a good cause, but Jesus pick a uniform and get an identity. Its like a fucking side show and I thought Boise State was bad with the field turf. Phil is worse than the gayest fashion designer. Just leave it alone already.

Look, not knocking on Oregon, but its time to start acting like one of the big boys who's been around for a minute. Would love for you guys to get a uniform that everyone is like shit, these dudes look like BAMF's instead of a mid major school looking to gain attention in anyway possible.

Yep so pointless...

Oregon Football Practice Report — Oct. 17 - GoDucks.com - The University of Oregon Official Athletics Web Site

oregonbro

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3

Lol. This post sounds like a little kid yelling "follow the rules or else you get in big trouble!"
:laugh3:

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol. This post sounds like a little kid yelling "follow the rules or else you get in big trouble!"
:laugh3:

It's sounds like crying to me. Oregon has established an identity in part BECAUSE of the fact that they wear so many different uniforms.

If you don't like it, don't watch them play. Watch somebody else. It's not like there aren't 16 games going on at the same time.

BeaverShaver

Blocked, Ignored, and Hated in equal parts (12)
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hey hater, we at Oregon don't have the history or the tradition and we are just now becoming one of the big boys. I would love for us to have the history of Ohio State, Alabama, USC etc. But WE DONT.

This is how you create history and tradition. You claim something and make it yours. We are finally doing that in part on the field, but the name of the game in CFB is recruiting. What Oregon does off the field in this area is top notch. We are creative and different. And we love it.

So keep bustin nuts and dotting I's out there in buckeye land and we will keep being Oregon.

Team Mookie

You won't live forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
08davechappele1.jpg

Calm down bitches...

I'm sorry, didn't mean to strike a nerve. Hopefully you guys can win the Natty and get that crystal this year, might help release some of that tension a bit.

:suds:

tabascojet

king of cake
Hoopla Cash
$ 554,070.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
need to put a big nipple right in the center of the O on those helmets....do it for the titties!!

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Last edited by a moderator:

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CONGRATZ to the UO for stepping up and raising a ton of money for a good cause. Won't see THAT down in the "me..me..me" SEC!

HA!:suds:

:agree:

Though I do know that UGA raises a pretty good share of money for good causes.

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CONGRATZ to the UO for stepping up and raising a ton of money for a good cause. Won't see THAT down in the "me..me..me" SEC!

HA!:suds:

:agree:

Though I do know that UGA raises a pretty good share of money for good causes.

Anti SEC posts from these two? :shocked:

The constant rustling is hilarious.