• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Oregon wearing pink this weekend...

UtahUte

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,143.80
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've seen so much pink attached to uniforms in sports over the past 5-6 years the point is pretty mute now. Yeah breast cancer, it was cool to support and everything the first couple of years but now its just redundant. I see pink integrated into uniforms about 50% of the games I watch for breast cancer awareness. And no its not just because this month, I really feel like they're over doing it. I'm not trying to be an ass, but maybe mix up the awareness's or something.

HAHA Prostate/Testicular Cancer. Theres an awareness we should all start. But what would the color be???:noidea:

ugafan6612

Oh I really like boobs
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
These are very, very ugly...probably a smart move though by Oregons marketing dept. like the other poster said. A bunch of people will eat this up no matter how hideous they are.

ugafan6612

Oh I really like boobs
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually looking forward to what the cheerleaders are wearing

or hopefully aren't wearing
Jon-Lovitz-Smile-Draw-Curtain-Wedding-Singer.gif

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HAHA Prostate/Testicular Cancer. Theres an awareness we should all start. But what would the color be???:noidea:

Prostate awareness month is September. the color is light blue about like UCLA

blue-ribbon-prostate-cancer.jpg

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While sept is the official month for prostate awareness Nov has been adopted due to Movember or No shave November

tshirt

hot dogs mmm
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i figured it would be something like this:

$(KGrHqN,!hcFERqQ,s(-BROU1N)ke!~~60_3.JPG

$(KGrHqJ,!i4FD-MYzPVOBROU1NOqG!~~60_12.JPG

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Think the unis are kind of cool. Raising money breast cancer awareness/research is good. Hopefully there are donations being given for the cause. Having had loved ones face this disease and have mastectomies sucks.

The fact that people are talking about it being a strategic ploy to help recruiting, and giving rise to the cynicism in all of us, sucks.

Team Mookie

You won't live forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sweet... Another pointless Oregon uniform.

What does this make like the 336st different uniform combo for Oregon. I know its a good cause, but Jesus pick a uniform and get an identity. Its like a fucking side show and I thought Boise State was bad with the field turf. Phil is worse than the gayest fashion designer. Just leave it alone already.

Look, not knocking on Oregon, but its time to start acting like one of the big boys who's been around for a minute. Would love for you guys to get a uniform that everyone is like shit, these dudes look like BAMF's instead of a mid major school looking to gain attention in anyway possible.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Think the unis are kind of cool. Raising money breast cancer awareness/research is good. Hopefully there are donations being given for the cause. Having had loved ones face this disease and have mastectomies sucks.

The fact that people are talking about it being a strategic ploy to help recruiting, and giving rise to the cynicism in all of us, sucks.

It's win/win. Nothing wrong with it.

Look at the exposure childrens brain cancer got when Nebraska let the Jack Hoffman kid run for a TD in their spring game.

It won an ESPY.

Team Mookie

You won't live forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, raising money to help save boobs is pointless.

Dumb dumb

Kay Yow Cancer Fund ? Join the fight against women's cancers

^^^ Thousands of these funds across America.

Everyone in American knows about breast cancer. Why not donate ticket and concessions sales to this fund. How many pink Oregon jerseys, hats and general merchandise will Oregon sale and profit from this wonderful cause. Just have a feeling after watching the NFL do this, that it is nothing more than a big marketing tool to pull in female consumers.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sweet... Another pointless Oregon uniform.

What does this make like the 336st different uniform combo for Oregon. I know its a good cause, but Jesus pick a uniform and get an identity. Its like a fucking side show and I thought Boise State was bad with the field turf. Phil is worse than the gayest fashion designer. Just leave it alone already.

Look, not knocking on Oregon, but its time to start acting like one of the big boys who's been around for a minute. Would love for you guys to get a uniform that everyone is like shit, these dudes look like BAMF's instead of a mid major school looking to gain attention in anyway possible.

1367876137238.jpg