• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Oregon vs Nebraska 2016 and 2017

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll agree with that. Makes a huge difference difference against the good teams.

Nah he's full of shit. So OSU had some great QB's WR's and RB's fine, but that doesn't magically CLOSE a talent gap for fucks sake. He's so delusional. I can't stop fucking laughing at this dipshit.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, it does take talent to win a National Championship.

The argument mamba is making is that Oregon State had just as much talent as Oregon in it's starting 22 but just didn't have the depth.

Biggest crock of shit I've ever heard.

HuskerOC

Huskers 24/7 365
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude you are so fuckin' delusional.

Do I really have to pull recruiting rankings for the last 10 years?

Has nothing to do with recruiting rankings.

Has everything to do with legit guys at every position that can actually play D1 football.

Riley did well enough to get solid players here and there, but he never had a full roster of legit D1 starters on his team. Ever. Hell, he had NAIA guys that were better than many a number of his starters. Especially on defense.

Depth is a cop out. The Beavers didn't have D1 talent as starters across their starting line up. Riley and crew have it now.

And they love Lincoln. And the ability to recruit legitimately across the country.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
bullshit-detector.gif

Our. Head. Coach. Was. Fired. When. We. Played. You. Just let that sink in for a while clarky.
i was being a wise ass hence the SC didn't want to be there :dhd: but SC is loaded the talent gap is there

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i was being a wise ass hence the SC didn't want to be there :dhd: but SC is loaded the talent gap is there

There isn't a single reasonable husker fan that would not take a top 5 recruiting class over what we've been hauling in under Bo the last couple years.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There isn't a single reasonable husker fan that would not take a top 5 recruiting class over what we've been hauling in under Bo the last couple years.
I can't complain SC has done quite well with recruiting classes. They do have the potential for a big year. Kesslers a great QB and he's got plenty of weapons at Wr. They do need to be more consistent this year, The full roster may help with that. A lot of their problems last year looked to be from running out of gas in the 2nd half. They should definitely be poised for a run within a year or 2 tops.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Bo's recruiting classes always felt forced. Like he was taking anything he could get.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We got some fairly highly touted recruits under Bo, but what they all had in common every single time is the top 10 teams in the country didn't want them.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I
The argument mamba is making is that Oregon State had just as much talent as Oregon in it's starting 22 but just didn't have the depth.

Biggest crock of shit I've ever heard.
i was talking about Rileys guys at Oregon St compared to what nu had dumbass.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brasky needs to be restricted back to his Nebraska board hole again me thinks.

:rofl:

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oregon State >>> Nebraska anyways.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Biggest has been team ever

W/ the exception of what? 5 Nebraska posters? the other ones are complete garbage

It's not that i hate Nebraska. I just love to tease their pussy Hooplans fanbase.

I have never seen a fanbase so sensitive. Hides in their team board lmao.

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Biggest has been team ever

W/ the exception of what? 5 Nebraska posters? the other ones are complete garbage

It's not that i hate Nebraska. I just love to tease their pussy Hooplans fanbase.

I have never seen a fanbase so sensitive. Hides in their team board lmao.
I wouldn't call it "hiding" so much as "actually having discussions on the team board". You know, like what you guys were trying to do with the Oregon board, and it only lasted a couple days? We've got good fan support here, some of whom don't give a crap about the rest of the board, they just want to talk Husker football. It's kind of nice to have a place where we can discuss what's going on with our team and have enough people reply without having to throw it out on the main board.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Get outta my forum NOW.

WEIRDEST FUCKING FOOTBALL TEAM IN THE COUNTRY. YOU WON'T SEE A PLAY DUMBER THAN JAKE COTTON ON 3RD AND 8. NOW THIS SHIT.

I'M SO FUCKING DONE RIGHT NOW WITH THIS BULLSHIT. WHY DOES ALL THE STRANGEST SHIT YOU WILL EVER SEE HAPPEN TO US EVERY YEAR IN BIG GAMES. FUCKING WHY

I'M ON THE VERGE OF A FULL BLOWN FUCKING MELTDOWN.

It isn't just your forum.

Why ? What have I done wrong ? I'm not trolling you guys. I'm rooting for Sparty though. That's not allowed here ?

It's not a Washington forum.

Go find a glory hole and slurp some cock.

Don't listen to him. It isn't just his forum. That clown is just a first rate ASSHOLE.

Get lost.

There is a game thread on the general board.

Get lost NOW

irule

Get rid of the Washington punk please.

As if RA has a say!!!

I'm dying!!

:pound: