• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Oregon fans have short term memories.

ArrogantBAMAFan

Built by BAMA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait, the Boise fan brings up Price like Price drove the football program into the ground....now we're arguing about whether or not Bama ever hired him? Yea...okay.

ArrogantBAMAFan

Built by BAMA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who said that.

Alabama is the top tier program in the country.

Knocking the BCS and it's formula for crowning a champion is far from discrediting Alabama's wins.

They have the second most wins this decade and the second most wins the past 10 seasons. That is a top tier program no matter how you slice it.

You are reaching.

Calling everyone elses titles mythical because you THINK that Oregon may get their first is just out right retarded. The football gods probably just erased Oregon's name from the trophy right about now.

ArrogantBAMAFan

Built by BAMA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oregon didn't complain about the BCS in 2010. Hypocrites.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Calling everyone elses titles mythical because you THINK that Oregon may get their first is just out right retarded. The football gods probably just erased Oregon's name from the trophy right about now.

:laugh:

Because somebody on a message board has this opinion?

Dang, if I can control the Ducks results from behind my epic iPhone 6+ I really have some work to do.

ArrogantBAMAFan

Built by BAMA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Dang, if I can control the Ducks results from behind my epic iPhone 6+ I really have some work to do.

That's usually how irony works.

You wake up.

You log on to SportsHoopla.

You go, hey everybody's title doesn't count anymore except Oregon's if we win.

Oregon loses.

You cry.

The End.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's usually how irony works.

You wake up.

You log on to SportsHoopla.

You go, hey everybody's title doesn't count anymore except Oregon's if we win.

Oregon loses.

You cry.

The End.

Why would I cry?

You keep forgetting I am just a fan.... At that a fan of lil ol Oregon. We fans are just happy to be there.

How would I expect the Ducks to win? Shoot, Ohio owns lil ol Oregon with an 8-0 record all time.

None of us outside a handful expect Oregon to climb this mtn and actually pull it off.

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Our sales manager got a 6+ a week or so ago and this morning he comes in with his new Mophie charging case thingy for it, now that sumbitch weighs like 14 pounds and barely fits in his pocket. I told him he was gonna have to get a fanny pack to carry it around in.

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why would I cry?

You keep forgetting I am just a fan.... At that a fan of lil ol Oregon. We fans are just happy to be there.

How would I expect the Ducks to win? Shoot, Ohio owns lil ol Oregon with an 8-0 record all time.

None of us outside a handful expect Oregon to climb this mtn and actually pull it off.

Pulling it off on a mtn. is the best. :2cents:

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our sales manager got a 6+ a week or so ago and this morning he comes in with his new Mophie charging case thingy for it, now that sumbitch weighs like 14 pounds and barely fits in his pocket. I told him he was gonna have to get a fanny pack to carry it around in.

I got a really cool case. But not doing that charger pack thing. Way to bulky.

BucksFanInGA

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why would I cry?

jennifer-lawrence-oh-yeah-thumbs-up.gif

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you're saying Alabama didn't hire Price? Like having your wife come home early, find you in bed with a naked woman just before penetration and claiming you didn't cheat. And based on your response get mad when the wife doesn't buy your feeble explanation.:wtf2:
:wtf2:

Seems a little too specific...:think:

BoiseMike19

10 inch Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 450.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait, the Boise fan brings up Price like Price drove the football program into the ground....now we're arguing about whether or not Bama ever hired him? Yea...okay.

WTF? You call out Oregon for having 3 coaches in 13 years like they committed a sex crime, and are told if it is a crime your team is guilty too. I mention Price BECAUSE he never coached a game and you read this from my post? I think you are the only one that missed the irony here.:L

BeaverShaver

Blocked, Ignored, and Hated in equal parts (12)
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How bout them vols?

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol: @ABF trying to ease his pain of 'Bama not being in the NCG by trying make of a team that is.

I mean, I know that Gump Nation isn't exactly a bunch of rocket scientists, but damn. :L