• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OREGON DUCKS vs Arizona State Sun Devils

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i love how we just make teams pay for mistakes. The personal foul penalty on DT in the endzone, we come back and score a TD what? 3 plays later. Then CLIFF "FREE" HARRIS gets an INT in the endzone and we score within 2 plays. I love it!!!!!!!!!

WIN THE DAY!!!!!

ugafan6612

Oh I really like boobs
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just flipped this on. I have nothing better to do so I might watch some of it

yeodonie

Small Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel like I've aged another 5 years in this first half... I miss playing Portland State and being up by 70 in the first half.

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Arizona State is playing stupid football right now, some of the balls were questionable and there were some missed Oregon holds, but even despite the bad call if Arizona State wasn't playing like idiots they would be leading

with that being said Arizona State tends to play stupid in the first half and come out better in the 2nd half.

TheRedSea

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I feel like I've aged another 5 years in this first half... I miss playing Portland State and being up by 70 in the first half.
WTH there is actually a smart Oregon fan here?

yeodonie

Small Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Arizona State is playing stupid football right now, some of the balls were questionable and there were some missed Oregon holds, but even despite the bad call if Arizona State wasn't playing like idiots they would be leading

with that being said Arizona State tends to play stupid in the first half and come out better in the 2nd half.

Oregon winning just kills you doesn't it?

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Arizona State is a classic Dennis Erickson team. THUGS. GET THESE THUGS OFF THE FIELD before someone gets hurt.

but as I said

without LMJ, and with all the cheap shots ASU is giving us, we are up 21-17. Wont look back now.

Do you wear the black glasses while your posting during half time.Maybe you can put the flag away for the second half and let the teams play.BTW Thomas needs a hand putting that tampon back in

Nate

Mid-Major Defender
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right so why even follow Boise. Ever.

I didn't say I agree with it. The fucking BCS is the biggest joke on the planet. Everyone who was ever involved in the creation of it needs to die and go to hell!

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i love how people keep saying ASU is a second half team. Have you seen Oregon in the second half last year and this year?

Stanford, USC, CAL. We are a better team in the second half.

Our defense will even help us win this game, everyone rags on our D but our D actually steps up and shuts down teams. ASU has gotten some lucky catches and plays. We will stop that in the second half. This thing will be out of the Devils hands midway through the 3rd.

We score first in the half, wether its out of the gate or we stop ASU and then score,but the first team in score in the second half will be Oregon, putting us up 28-17 and then mine as hell hit the bed people on the East coast because we wont lose a double digit lead at home.

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just don't understand how one could be born and live in the state of Nebraska, but predominantly take allegiance with another team. Regardless of the reason. Doesn't register with me.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meh, Oregon has this game won.

If Arizona State didn't go all Thug U on Oregon then they might have a 14-17 point lead right now............then it would be a different story as ASU has an offense capable of scoring enough points to keep the lead.

But trailing, it's gonna be hard for ASU to come out and make enough stops on defense, especially being in this environment.

yeodonie

Small Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i love how people keep saying ASU is a second half team. Have you seen Oregon in the second half last year and this year?

Stanford, USC, CAL. We are a better team in the second half.

Our defense will even help us win this game, everyone rags on our D but our D actually steps up and shuts down teams. ASU has gotten some lucky catches and plays. We will stop that in the second half. This thing will be out of the Devils hands midway through the 3rd.

We score first in the half, wether its out of the gate or we stop ASU and then score,but the first team in score in the second half will be Oregon, putting us up 28-17 and then mine as hell hit the bed people on the East coast because we wont lose a double digit lead at home.

do you honestly believe the crap you post or are you trolling. Honestly?

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

lets see last week i said we had the CAL game in control, you yelled at me. Then I said LMJ would be back before everyone expected, you said LMJ was done for the year.

Have some faith in your team. If you have watched any Oregon game the last 2 years you would know the probability of us losing this game is slim.

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I've got bad news for you, sir

he really does.

you're doing a good job representing your fanbase though sir

assuring everyone that OregonDucks is not what Oregon fans are.