• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OREGON DUCKS vs Arizona State Sun Devils

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
GO DUCKS!!!!!!!!!

I hope they run it up now this is pathetic

4th and short and you're down two scores you have to go for it.

Arizona State has shown they don't want to win the game so I hope Oregon at least puts 50 up.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
was USC ever really this good? I mean could USC lose its starting RB, QB and STILL putting an ass whooping on pac-12 teams?

Smart

Asshat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what was the other bad call?

Two undebatable ones: The turnover that the refs inexplicably blew dead and the drive that ended on an offensive pass interference after the ball was tipped. Those were both unambiguously wrong, and combined to make at least a ten point swing. There are several other wrong calls, but those were the two worst.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
GO DUCKS!!!!!!!!!

I hope they run it up now this is pathetic

4th and short and you're down two scores you have to go for it.

Arizona State has shown they don't want to win the game so I hope Oregon at least puts 50 up.

hey make sure you grab a ladder to climb up on the bandwagon.

Nate

Mid-Major Defender
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it's going to take some more back pocket officials for this to happen

No need to jump on the Oregon bandwagon when Boise is better than them.

yeodonie

Small Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Two undebatable ones: The turnover that the refs inexplicably blew dead and the drive that ended on an offensive pass interference after the ball was tipped. Those were both unambiguously wrong, and combined to make at least a ten point swing. There are several other wrong calls, but those were the two worst.

the fumble one was definitely a screw up on the refs part. We've had our fair share of those going against us. In fact last year against ASU we had one very similar to that.

The other you're stretching. It was a good judgement call like all PI.

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

honestly those were debatable the ones that pissed me off are where they don't call holding on two of Oregon's touchdowns yet call holding on one of Arizona State's touchdowns

you have to call the game the same for both teams, if that's holding for Arizona State that should be holding for Oregon

or if that's not holding for Oregon that's not holding for Arizona State

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it really doesnt matter who is in the game at RB. we are just loaded.

Smart

Asshat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the fumble one was definitely a screw up on the refs part. We've had our fair share of those going against us. In fact last year against ASU we had one very similar to that.

The other you're stretching. It was a good judgement call like all PI.

Seriously? There can't be pass interference after the ball was tipped. Period. Arizona State would have had first down at your 25. Instead it was a punt. That is partially on Erickson for not challenging it (because that is reviewable), but the refs still screwed up big time.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tune in if you want to see just how good Oregon is and how much better they are then some of the top teams in the Pac-12. But I know its a late game for most east coasters so ill give you the highlights incase you dont want to stay up late.

-First half is close somewhere around 21-17 at half.
-Second half Oregon comes out with adjustments made and tears up ASUs defense.-Oregons defense causes turnovers from Osweiler after getting pressure on him.
-ASU gets no run game going all night
-Osweiler goes down with injury late 3rd QTR while the Devils trail by double digits
-Oregon continues to score points
-Oregons defense holds ASU to no more then 3 or 7 pts in the second half.
-Oregon wins BIG
-Once again ASU dissapoints all the hype they are given.

not bad.

vancelot23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Erickson should be punched in the balls for some of the decisions in this game.

yeodonie

Small Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously? There can't be pass interference after the ball was tipped. Period. Arizona State would have had first down at your 25. Instead it was a punt. That is partially on Erickson for not challenging it (because that is reviewable), but the refs still screwed up big time.

I honestly don't know although I should is that true for Offensive PI like it is for Defensive PI?

Besides I didn't see any indisputable evidence that the ball was tipped. It LOOKED like it MAY have been but it was raining and was he forcing it?