• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OREGON Ducks football

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ehhh... his first line about UGA was a little iffy, but I didn't see it as an attack.

Do you think I responded inappropriately? As Sooner has suggested?

no I don't think you responded inappropriately at all.

The Crimson King

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the problem is none of us really know what ran him off

obviously he wasn't ready for the laid back, joking nature of the board

perhaps he should have stuck to the Oregon board until he got used to the place.

Yeah, maybe he should stick to Oregon boards. Did he think he could go to some random general discussion board and have a serious talk about Oregon football on a thursday afternoon in june?

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the problem is none of us really know what ran him off

obviously he wasn't ready for the laid back, joking nature of the boardperhaps he should have stuck to the Oregon board until he got used to the place.

Might be this. Reading a post on oregonlive from one of his posting friends, they said they checked this place out, went to the Duck forum and one didn't like the fact a BoiseState fan was a mod of an Oregon forum (I did reply stating he was not strictly a mod of the Duck forum, rather then entire site) and also did not like the comment of l0lish rep buddy F'n comment. I also had to explain that that was an inside joke from other fanbases repping each other.

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, maybe he should stick to Oregon boards. Did he think he could go to some random general discussion board and have a serious talk about Oregon football on a thursday afternoon in june?

Yeah the more serious discussions usually happen on the team boards.

goDAWGSsicem

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
my guess is he was upset with earlier posts in this thread by dawgs. just a guess.

Well straight up, fuck him. None of those previous posts were targeted towards him, and I thought I was being cool with him.

Please show me a post in this thread that is "inappropriate".

ugafan6612

Oh I really like boobs
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
New Guy-"Heeeeers Jerry! OregonDucks, thanks for introducing me to this forum. I hope they don't allow the wild flaming other sites do. I don't mind hearing different opinions, but when some posters keep yammering non-stop it just becomes self defeating. "

Liolsh-"oh god now the ducks are gonna have rep buttfucking parties"
===============
===============
LOL the old guy probably shit his pants right there
That was from the New Members thread on the Oregon board
http://www.sportshoopla.com/forums/oregon-ducks/36781-new-members.html#post851451
He is not ready yet...

ahem

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Might be this. Reading a post on oregonlive from one of his posting friends, they said they checked this place out, went to the Duck forum and one didn't like the fact a BoiseState fan was a mod of an Oregon forum (I did reply stating he was not strictly a mod of the Duck forum, rather then entire site) and also did not like the comment of l0lish rep buddy F'n comment. I also had to explain that that was an inside joke from other fanbases repping each other.

though I'm a moderator for all the football programs on all the populated team subforums I don't do anything unless asked upon to.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well straight up, fuck him. None of those previous posts were targeted towards him, and I thought I was being cool with him.

Please show me a post in this thread that is "inappropriate".

I am not sure what was "inappropriate" but my guess is he didn't like the attacks on Oregon football from your previous posts. Just a guess, as he is not here nor have I talked to him I don't know. But if he was that stickish about a picture and you providing a fact of why the oregon/georgia series was cancelled, my guess is your previous anti-oregon posts really got to him.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
though I'm a moderator for all the football programs on all the populated team subforums I don't do anything unless asked upon to.

I explained in my response on OLive that you, a Boise State fan, are a mod of the entire board and that all mods have been great to me and other fans without any problems. They are simply there to weed out the trolls and keep things clean.

But like ugafan has shown. One of Autzens buddies did NOT like the l0lish comments on the New Member thread in the Duck forum.

24seven

Biggest Cock Around Here
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A bitch is a bitch. Fuck him. Funny thing is that his meltdown was the most childish thing in the thread up to that point.

goDAWGSsicem

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not sure what was "inappropriate" but my guess is he didn't like the attacks on Oregon football from your previous posts. Just a guess, as he is not here nor have I talked to him I don't know. But if he was that stickish about a picture and you providing a fact of why the oregon/georgia series was cancelled, my guess is your previous anti-oregon posts really got to him.

Yeah, I still looking for these Oregon "attacks" that I made.

The Crimson King

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

good thing he's not an Auburn fan.......he would never post anywhere ever again

goDAWGSsicem

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait a sec...

Back to you Sooner.

Do you have a problem with me? What I have done to piss you off?

ugafan6612

Oh I really like boobs
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
THANK YOU!!! For reading my post haha.
Ok lets talk about something else now. No use talking about some old guy who doesn't want to post on SportsHoopla

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I explained in my response on OLive that you, a Boise State fan, are a mod of the entire board and that all mods have been great to me and other fans without any problems. They are simply there to weed out the trolls and keep things clean.

But like ugafan has shown. One of Autzens buddies did NOT like the l0lish comments on the New Member thread in the Duck forum.

also chances are that if the Oregon fans were to come over here, you and the most trusted member of the newcomer Oregon fans would become mods of the Oregon board itself.

ugafan6612

Oh I really like boobs
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait a sec...

Back to you Sooner.

Do you have a problem with me? What I have done to piss you off?

I think he originally thought you pissed off that old Oregon guy and kind of made him leave. Just my assumption but I could be dead wrong.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dawgs, he very well could have been riled up by UGAfans comments about laughing that we celebrated for beating Tennessee. He then just grouped all Georgia fans together and you were the first one to respond to him. I think check page 2 or 3 for UGAfan. Again, what UGAfan posted was by no means any reason to get fired up.