• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OREGON Ducks football

ugafan6612

Oh I really like boobs
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dawgs, he very well could have been riled up by UGAfans comments about laughing that we celebrated for beating Tennessee. He then just grouped all Georgia fans together and you were the first one to respond to him. I think check page 2 or 3 for UGAfan. Again, what UGAfan posted was by no means any reason to get fired up.

LOL yeah possibly and then I think bc said something before me:arg:

Dude, if you think about it nearly every other poster who isn't you has said something negative about Oregon in this thread...so yeah it's hard to tell

goDAWGSsicem

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not sure what was "inappropriate" but my guess is he didn't like the attacks on Oregon football from your previous posts. Just a guess, as he is not here nor have I talked to him I don't know. But if he was that stickish about a picture and you providing a fact of why the oregon/georgia series was cancelled, my guess is your previous anti-oregon posts really got to him.

OK here's all of my posts in this thread up until he left...

http://www.sportshoopla.com/forums/sports-forum-general-discussion/36756-oregon-ducks-football-5.html#post852009

http://www.sportshoopla.com/forums/sports-forum-general-discussion/36756-oregon-ducks-football-5.html#post852217

http://www.sportshoopla.com/forums/sports-forum-general-discussion/36756-oregon-ducks-football-5.html#post852217

Notice that I didn't even post on this thread until the 5th or 6th page.

Also, it looks like he came here to attack me, not the other way around.

ugafan6612

Oh I really like boobs
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank you sir, contain the disease.

Oregon got a football team?

Really? SEC Florida beats SEC Tennessee all the time.

Wait, that's actually an accomplishment for you guys?? You seriously rewatch that game??

There is an Oregon board ya know

Oregon football... the SMU of the 2010s

UNC will get the DP before bOregon.

your unis are gimmicky and hideous..no matter HOW much they cost or who designed them.. it was actually PAINFUL to have to watch them play Auburn who at least has complimentary colors on the color wheel.

:L and this is just page 1-3.
Point is, if this guy got so upset from a "Dawg" fans post, he obviously got butthurt by these(if he read the whole thread)

goDAWGSsicem

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he originally thought you pissed off that old Oregon guy and kind of made him leave. Just my assumption but I could be dead wrong.

No, this has been going on for awhile now. He appears out of nowhere & chimes in about something he knows nothing about.

bchampy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, this has been going on for awhile now. He appears out of nowhere & chimes in about something he knows nothing about.

I think that's just a Sooner thing. I swear them and Bama fans think they invented football.

goDAWGSsicem

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do/say a lot of stupid things here, but I have no idea how I am being blamed for this.

bchampy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do/say a lot of stupid things here, but I have no idea how I am being blamed for this.

Dude, just man up and take the blame. If the old guy was that touchy then he'd probably be running around all willy-nilly giving people infractions for anything off color. Wear it like a badge, sir!

goDAWGSsicem

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, just man up and take the blame. If the old guy was that touchy then he'd probably be running around all willy-nilly giving people infractions for anything off color. Wear it like a badge, sir!

Yeah, fuck him. That's my job. LOL

24seven

Biggest Cock Around Here
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The guy insulted other members. He is the one due an infraction.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was probably the entire thread and it just kept boiling inside of him with each read. Eventually coming to an explosion when he read the latest dawg comment.

goDAWGSsicem

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was probably the entire thread and it just kept boiling inside of him with each read. Eventually coming to an explosion when he read the latest dawg comment.

Could you quote that comment, because's I've listed all my posts and none of them are inflammatory or untrue.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
by your latest comment I mean the one where he apparently calls you out for flaming. Just the two posts you had in his short time here, although completely clean and factual just sent the man over the edge because of all the other build up.

Disney Plorster

Taco Salad is not a salad
Hoopla Cash
$ 10.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That is too bad he had to go. Just because people don't like your team doesn't mean you have to get upset about it. Most hate Ohio State and I don't care. By the way OD, I think your Ducks could make it back in the big game, but I don't like Oregon.

Could you quote that comment, because's I've listed all my posts and none of them are inflammatory or untrue.

You didn't say anything bad, he just thought everyone was ganging up on his beloved Ducks.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we have a great shot at repeating as Pac-10 now Pac-12 champs and I also like our chances of getting back to the big game. I think we will do it. LSU will be the biggest game of the year and determine if we get there or not. But once Oregon gets back there we are taking it, because now we will have experience there and the players will not want to feel that emptiness like after Auburn. CFB seasons are too brutal both physically and mentally to go 12-0, get to the game and then end up losing it with a fluke play and a last second FG. trust me, Oregon gets back there and they win.

Disney Plorster

Hoopla Cash
$ 10.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we have a great shot at repeating as Pac-10 now Pac-12 champs and I also like our chances of getting back to the big game. I think we will do it. LSU will be the biggest game of the year and determine if we get there or not. But once Oregon gets back there we are taking it, because now we will have experience there and the players will not want to feel that emptiness like after Auburn. CFB seasons are too brutal both physically and mentally to go 12-0, get to the game and then end up losing it with a fluke play and a last second FG. trust me, Oregon gets back there and they win.

I'm not saying they will, but I think they can too. Unfortunately for you, LSU should be pretty tough. Some have them winning it all this year. I think you will take care of the PAc-10 though as well. Stanford might still be touhg, and USC might be back on the rise again, but I see them winning 10 wins.

goDAWGSsicem

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CK, you have to admit Oregon's defense did a great job against Auburn in that game. Gave up a couple of big plays early, but really got it going later in the game. Also Newton might of had his worst game of the season.

and basically came here to get away from the constant flaming on the other boards. So when I see flamers here I wonder if they will be allowed to pollute here.

I want to see honest discussions (and Duck stuff on the Duck board) about the team; not an hourly regurgitation of what Oregon may have or not have done in their recruiting. I read something once I get it.As I say, I don't need to hear it on an hourly basis.

As per the UGA poster I will just say that your school disappoints me and my wife. She is a native Atlantan and we were looking forward to seeing the Bulldogs playing us in a home and home. We would have gone to the game at Sanford Stadium (we are season ticket holders at Autzen even though we live in the Seattle area to be near our grandkids). Unfortunately Georgia cancelled the series.

I loved watching football "between the hedges" the one time I was in Athens. It was against Ole Miss when Tuberville was their coach and a Dawg alum gave me tickets on the fourty yard line. I wore my green and yellow Oregon gear (before the Ducks took over every color but purple and orange-lol) and was treated very well by the UGA fans around me. I asked them what the barking was about and they told me that they would have me hunkering down by halftime. I said I'd have them quacking before that. I had my quacker with me and they thought I was cool. It was, as I said, a great time and UGA won the game (did I say that Tuberville was the OLe Miss coach?-lol again).

by your latest comment I mean the one where he apparently calls you out for flaming. Just the two posts you had in his short time here, although completely clean and factual just sent the man over the edge because of all the other build up.

I'm not sure what he thought he was "calling me out" for, let's see if we can find it the posts I made on this thread before he left...

CK, you have to admit Oregon's defense did a great job against Auburn in that game. Gave up a couple of big plays early, but really got it going later in the game. Also Newton might of had his worst game of the season.

No.

His rushing stats were down, but his passing stats were among his best all season.

LSU & Miss St were probably his worst games.

Just stating facts. I was just correcting you, because while the Ducks did control his running he had one his better days passing. Also, he did have worse games against LSU & Miss St.

Nothing there... Next...

and basically came here to get away from the constant flaming on the other boards. So when I see flamers here I wonder if they will be allowed to pollute here.

I want to see honest discussions (and Duck stuff on the Duck board) about the team; not an hourly regurgitation of what Oregon may have or not have done in their recruiting. I read something once I get it.As I say, I don't need to hear it on an hourly basis.

As per the UGA poster I will just say that your school disappoints me and my wife. She is a native Atlantan and we were looking forward to seeing the Bulldogs playing us in a home and home. We would have gone to the game at Sanford Stadium (we are season ticket holders at Autzen even though we live in the Seattle area to be near our grandkids). Unfortunately Georgia cancelled the series.

I loved watching football "between the hedges" the one time I was in Athens. It was against Ole Miss when Tuberville was their coach and a Dawg alum gave me tickets on the fourty yard line. I wore my green and yellow Oregon gear (before the Ducks took over every color but purple and orange-lol) and was treated very well by the UGA fans around me. I asked them what the barking was about and they told me that they would have me hunkering down by halftime. I said I'd have them quacking before that. I had my quacker with me and they thought I was cool. It was, as I said, a great time and UGA won the game (did I say that Tuberville was the OLe Miss coach?-lol again).

Am I a "flamer"? LOL

As stated in the contract, cancelling the games would have to be a mutual decision.

But I'm sure it was UGA who initiated the conversation. The games were scheduled by Damon "red panties" Evans who had a different philosophy than our current AD McGarity...
Georgia & Oregon Cancel 2015-16 Home-and-home Football Series

If anything there may be a slight hostility from him to me. Either way, all I did was try to explain it from this side of the fence, even provided a link.

Nothing... Next...

This was in response to another posters comments about Miss State...
Miss St has a great defense, they should be as good or better this year too.

I can't find anything, what am I missing?

Last edited by a moderator:

ChiefWhiteHorse

Scrofula
A little town called none of ya god damn bidness
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not saying they will, but I think they can too. Unfortunately for you, LSU should be pretty tough. Some have them winning it all this year. I think you will take care of the PAc-10 though as well. Stanford might still be touhg, and USC might be back on the rise again, but I see them winning 10 wins.

I'm skeptical about LSU but they look like the front runner in the SEC west to me. USCe could give them a run for their money in the SECCG tohugh.

goDAWGSsicem

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LSU will be tough, but I think they'll slip up atleast once. Their defense will be good, as always, but the offense has too many question marks.

I think the game may come down to both teams defenses.

Did Oregon lose many on that side off the ball?

Disney Plorster

Hoopla Cash
$ 10.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm skeptical about LSU but they look like the front runner in the SEC west to me. USCe could give them a run for their money in the SECCG tohugh.

That's true, more people might go for Bama right now, but USC will give them a good game in my estimate. They wioll be ready to put up a good fight after the last two seasons to be sure. USC still has all those great recruits.