• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OREGON Ducks football

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[YOUTUBE]fs-KW7WDbOI[/YOUTUBE]

Great game!

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
fact --Scott Frost will leave the Ducks and join the Mighty Huskers coaching staff

thought he already turned down nebraska. I recall a facebook status of DUCKS DUCKS DUCKS!

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My team won't be there :frown:

there's still a chance this year, sir

all you need to do is find a QB and survive the first five games(which aren't really tough games)

the NCAA won't punish you for awile

Disney Plorster

Taco Salad is not a salad
Hoopla Cash
$ 10.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
there's still a chance this year, sir

all you need to do is find a QB and survive the first five games(which aren't really tough games)

the NCAA won't punish you for awile

Maybe, but too many distractions out there. They will pay for those sins.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NO !!!! he is a Husker fan thru and thru
he will be a coach here in Husker land before long --book it

maybe if he is given a head coaching job opportunity because that is where he is going next. hey, with bo pelini going to ohio state maybe Frost will be interested in nebraskas head job?

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe, but too many distractions out there. They will pay for those sins.

I know sir

I was just pointing out the possibility

Ohio State can do many things next year

they could somehow avoid all the distractions, find new starters and make the championship

while at the same time, the whole defense could very well be suspended and then that snowballs into a complete disaster of a season where they don't even make a bowl game, but at least they beat Michigan as Michigan is also in a disaster hiring a pro style coach who now is stuck with spread offense players.

Disney Plorster

Taco Salad is not a salad
Hoopla Cash
$ 10.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know sir

they could somehow avoid all the distractions, find new starters and make the championship

while at the same time, the whole defense could very well be suspended and then that snowballs into a complete disaster of a season where they don't even make a bowl game, but at least they beat Michigan as Michigan is also in a disaster hiring a pro style coach who now is stuck with spread offense players.

You're right sir. They can do the impossible and then celebrate by making milkshakes in their magic bullets with Oreos on the side.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know sir

dude get off your knees...there is no way in hell ohio state is making a national championship run this year.

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're right sir. They can do the impossible and then celebrate by making milkshakes in their magic bullets with Oreos on the side.

Yes indeed sir

dude get off your knees...there is no way in hell ohio state is making a national championship run this year.

again I was just pointing out the possibility

though I'll say this so you get it this time

It's still highly unlikely

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CK, you have to admit Oregon's defense did a great job against Auburn in that game. Gave up a couple of big plays early, but really got it going later in the game. Also Newton might of had his worst game of the season.

goDAWGSsicem

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CK, you have to admit Oregon's defense did a great job against Auburn in that game. Gave up a couple of big plays early, but really got it going later in the game. Also Newton might of had his worst game of the season.

No.

His rushing stats were down, but his passing stats were among his best all season.

LSU & Miss St were probably his worst games.

autzencitylimits

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I'm new to these boards

and basically came here to get away from the constant flaming on the other boards. So when I see flamers here I wonder if they will be allowed to pollute here.

I want to see honest discussions (and Duck stuff on the Duck board) about the team; not an hourly regurgitation of what Oregon may have or not have done in their recruiting. I read something once I get it.As I say, I don't need to hear it on an hourly basis.

As per the UGA poster I will just say that your school disappoints me and my wife. She is a native Atlantan and we were looking forward to seeing the Bulldogs playing us in a home and home. We would have gone to the game at Sanford Stadium (we are season ticket holders at Autzen even though we live in the Seattle area to be near our grandkids). Unfortunately Georgia cancelled the series.

I loved watching football "between the hedges" the one time I was in Athens. It was against Ole Miss when Tuberville was their coach and a Dawg alum gave me tickets on the fourty yard line. I wore my green and yellow Oregon gear (before the Ducks took over every color but purple and orange-lol) and was treated very well by the UGA fans around me. I asked them what the barking was about and they told me that they would have me hunkering down by halftime. I said I'd have them quacking before that. I had my quacker with me and they thought I was cool. It was, as I said, a great time and UGA won the game (did I say that Tuberville was the OLe Miss coach?-lol again).

goDAWGSsicem

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and basically came here to get away from the constant flaming on the other boards. So when I see flamers here I wonder if they will be allowed to pollute here.

I want to see honest discussions (and Duck stuff on the Duck board) about the team; not an hourly regurgitation of what Oregon may have or not have done in their recruiting. I read something once I get it.As I say, I don't need to hear it on an hourly basis.

As per the UGA poster I will just say that your school disappoints me and my wife. She is a native Atlantan and we were looking forward to seeing the Bulldogs playing us in a home and home. We would have gone to the game at Sanford Stadium (we are season ticket holders at Autzen even though we live in the Seattle area to be near our grandkids). Unfortunately Georgia cancelled the series.

I loved watching football "between the hedges" the one time I was in Athens. It was against Ole Miss when Tuberville was their coach and a Dawg alum gave me tickets on the fourty yard line. I wore my green and yellow Oregon gear (before the Ducks took over every color but purple and orange-lol) and was treated very well by the UGA fans around me. I asked them what the barking was about and they told me that they would have me hunkering down by halftime. I said I'd have them quacking before that. I had my quacker with me and they thought I was cool. It was, as I said, a great time and UGA won the game (did I say that Tuberville was the OLe Miss coach?-lol again).

Am I a "flamer"? LOL

As stated in the contract, cancelling the games would have to be a mutual decision.

But I'm sure it was UGA who initiated the conversation. The games were scheduled by Damon "red panties" Evans who had a different philosophy than our current AD McGarity...
Georgia & Oregon Cancel 2015-16 Home-and-home Football Series

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No.

His rushing stats were down, but his passing stats were among his best all season.

LSU & Miss St were probably his worst games.

Mississippi State shut Newton down worse than any other team did

Auburn was lucky the Mississippi State recievers dropped like 50 passes.