• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OREGON Ducks football

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Two people have predicted Oregon to win the National Championship!

Tony Dungy and Kirk Herbstreit.

GO DUCKS!

Nate

Mid-Major Defender
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watch out. The way the NCAA has been acting the last few years, Oregon may receive the death penalty for this.

ChiefWhiteHorse

Scrofula
A little town called none of ya god damn bidness
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't like to talk about this because it is NON news. But since it is related to Oregon right now I will address it.

I was at the gym today and ran into a highly touted football recruit and Oregon is one of the schools at the top of his list. We got talkin about football and the recruiting process because that Nike The Opening was being put on about a week ago, a place where top recruits go and workout. Anyways, the "investigation" was brought up and he said Oregon coaches are telling me nothing to worry about and that there won't be any sanctions and there were no violations just gray areas and that the NCAA will not punish Oregon, but instead rewrite their rules and update their recruiting rule book. They told him not to worry.

Good news for Duck fans!

Is this still the plan?

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is this still the plan?

again, this is just the next step and to be honest i thought they had been investigating the entire time. They just now started? Just the next step. If they find anything wrong I suspect something like what Boise got at the very worse.

TexasMan

mfw reading SportsHoopla
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
again, this is just the next step and to be honest i thought they had been investigating the entire time. They just now started? Just the next step. If they find anything wrong I suspect something like what Boise got at the very worse.

I see a trend in your posts, you know what I mean? I see a trend in your posts, you know what I mean?

ChiefWhiteHorse

Scrofula
A little town called none of ya god damn bidness
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Oregon is done. This is probably your last season before you get bounced from the Top te- oh wait...

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
again, worse thing that happens is 2-3 or schollies lost over 3 year period and probation for 2 or 3 years. No big deal if that is the worse we get.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
seriously though, this happends all the time and I thought they had already gotten their LOI. This really isn't new to me. Worse case is what i posted and what Oregon is expecting. I dont see how it can be worse.

bchampy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Classy Duck Fans
stayclassyoregon.gif