• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OREGON Ducks football

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no, no, no. The mom is the murderer!

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy shit, women can be the agitator on that network these days?

GOT YA!

See, you gotta watch the whole thing because all movie long you believe the mom is the murderer, when it turns out.......................THE HUSBAND IS THE MURDERER!!!

hokiehighsuperfly

I Go By Many Names
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
GOT YA!

See, you gotta watch the whole thing because all movie long you believe the mom is the murderer, when it turns out.......................THE HUSBAND IS THE MURDERER!!!

He always is, fucking men, can a single one of them not be a murderer/rapist/con?

bchampy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Walking Dead could also be used to refer to the Oregon Ducks football program. LOL! I AM SO FUCKING FUNNY!!

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wallpaper-Preview.jpg

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't like to talk about this because it is NON news. But since it is related to Oregon right now I will address it.

I was at the gym today and ran into a highly touted football recruit and Oregon is one of the schools at the top of his list. We got talkin about football and the recruiting process because that Nike The Opening was being put on about a week ago, a place where top recruits go and workout. Anyways, the "investigation" was brought up and he said Oregon coaches are telling me nothing to worry about and that there won't be any sanctions and there were no violations just gray areas and that the NCAA will not punish Oregon, but instead rewrite their rules and update their recruiting rule book. They told him not to worry.

Good news for Duck fans!

Disney Plorster

Taco Salad is not a salad
Hoopla Cash
$ 10.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't like to talk about this because it is NON news. But since it is related to Oregon right now I will address it.

I was at the gym today and ran into a highly touted football recruit and Oregon is one of the schools at the top of his list. We got talkin about football and the recruiting process because that Nike The Opening was being put on about a week ago, a place where top recruits go and workout. Anyways, the "investigation" was brought up and he said Oregon coaches are telling me nothing to worry about and that there won't be any sanctions and there were no violations just gray areas and that the NCAA will not punish Oregon, but instead rewrite their rules and update their recruiting rule book. They told him not to worry.

Good news for Duck fans!

Hmm may not be any serious sanctions, but they could get some slap on the wrist.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
rumored that at most it will just be a few less in home visits Kelly is allowed to take. That is it.

bchampy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Good news for Duck fans!

Wow, what a coincidence! I'd tell a recruit the exact same thing if I was an Oregon recruiter.