• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Optimism often does not translate into victories...

Am I Blue Through it All?

Herald of the Apocalypse
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
....if it did, the Colts will be in the Super Bowl this year. Sheeeesh. Of course, I doubt there are too many coaches saying they are going to wear their butts as hats every week. I sure hope there is something to what these guys are saying.

Kansas City kind of intrigues me. Sure had a lot of Pro Bowlers for a team with such a lousy record last year.

USCDoom

Death On Black Wings
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
....if it did, the Colts will be in the Super Bowl this year. Sheeeesh. Of course, I doubt there are too many coaches saying they are going to wear their butts as hats every week. I sure hope there is something to what these guys are saying.

Kansas City kind of intrigues me. Sure had a lot of Pro Bowlers for a team with such a lousy record last year.

Its funny I keep hearing that line about Kansas City, that they have 6 Pro Bowl players. Tampa now has 8 Pro Bowl players on their roster. Tampa should have all the Optimism in the NFL but they have None outside of their own.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its funny I keep hearing that line about Kansas City, that they have 6 Pro Bowl players. Tampa now has 8 Pro Bowl players on their roster. Tampa should have all the Optimism in the NFL but they have None outside of their own.
If Tampa was in the AFC West, errrrbody would be talking about Tampa.

Am I Blue Through it All?

Herald of the Apocalypse
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I admit I do not follow your division hardly at all, but the last time I saw that big kid you have for quarterback, I thought he showed a lot of promise.