• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ongoing NHL Thread Part V minutes for fighting

Status
Not open for further replies.

sbb122

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vasilevskiy made a heck of a scorpion save on the leafs a few minutes ago. Ray Ferraro called it a “Spider-Man kick save.”

I’ve never heard that. Is that such a thing or is he confused? Lol

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vasilevskiy made a heck of a scorpion save on the leafs a few minutes ago. Ray Ferraro called it a “Spider-Man kick save.”

I’ve never heard that. Is that such a thing or is he confused? Lol

Ray Ferraro, you should be embarrassed :D

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was at the game tonight. Those Ducks of Mighty Anaheim are a damn good team. You can't generate anything against them and I sincerely believe John Gibson's glove must not be regulation size.

esls79

I am?
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was at the game tonight. Those Ducks of Mighty Anaheim are a damn good team. You can't generate anything against them and I sincerely believe John Gibson's glove must not be regulation size.
You should see them when they bring the California refs with them.

DevilishWon

Don't ever play Lady of Spain again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what a turnaround season

probably just jinxed them.....

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was wondering how they are good? They are actually near the same average as the Edmonton McDavid/Draisaitls for goal scoring.

Seriously who is Troy Terry? Never heard of the guy until I looked at their team stats.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was wondering how they are good? They are actually near the same average as the Edmonton McDavid/Draisaitls for goal scoring.

Seriously who is Troy Terry? Never heard of the guy until I looked at their team stats.
What I saw was they play a strong system, and eliminate pretty much every inch of space and second of time. The Jackets just could not get clear. They managed it twice and the Jackets scored both times - one getting called back because of an offside some time in the 1600s. When there is a bounce, they are super fast in transition which is how they got their goal. Plus Gibson is ridiculous.

Oh, wait. I am sorry. Let me put on my homer hat.

FUCKING REFS

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He doesn't get much attention thus far, but that young kid Jamie Drysdale on the Ducks is a heck of a defenseman. Also, when Eakins is walking his kids to school in Orange County, nobody tells him that he sucks.

/Probably because nobody recognizes him :D

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He doesn't get much attention thus far, but that young kid Jamie Drysdale on the Ducks is a heck of a defenseman. Also, when Eakins is walking his kids to school in Orange Country, nobody tells him that he sucks.

/Probably because nobody recognizes him :D
One of the guys I was at the game with said the Ducks and Jackets are very similar. They have more high end talent, but we are a bit deeper. It's like we're both rising at the same time. We should be fighting a lot in the future, along with Detroit. Very close.

Our Robinson is smaller and faster. Theirs is bigger and meaner.
dz8rccc20q481.jpg

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oilers have lost four in a row and the Flames have lost three straight. Vegas is only two points behind Edmonton and the Sharks are only three points back. The media does this every year, the Oilers get off to a great start and they start in with all the accolades only to see them come crashing back down to Earth. You would think they would learn after seeing this year after year after year, alas they have not.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oilers have lost four in a row and the Flames have lost three straight. Vegas is only two points behind Edmonton and the Sharks are only three points back. The media does this every year, the Oilers get off to a great start and they start in with all the accolades only to see them come crashing back down to Earth. You would think they would learn after seeing this year after year after year, alas they have not.

5xe3ms.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.