• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ongoing NHL Thread Part V minutes for fighting

Status
Not open for further replies.

esls79

I am?
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are the zebras calling obvious penalties tonight or waiting for the Leafs to completely lose it?

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So in the midst of the Jackets dying on the vine last night (before they woke up) this showed up so a lot of Jackets fans on Twitter and Reddit went turbo "woe is us" mode and actually seriously suggesting that Milano is exactly what we need and we never should have let him go.

lol

No. ZEGRAS is what we need. Milano is a fucking goof. Hal Gill could have scored that one.

This fanbase makes me laugh sometimes. Some are still crying this morning about "Goaltender Interference".

DonMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In the post game interview Zegras said he had so much time that Milano was screaming “Michigan-Michigan “
Yeah, they showed plenty of replays of that goal, and what stood out was all the Sabres players standing like statues, in particular the one who was behind the goal scorer. The other player just took his sweet time positioning the puck on his stick and flipping it over the net while all the Sabres players just stood there and watched him.

esls79

I am?
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So in the midst of the Jackets dying on the vine last night (before they woke up) this showed up so a lot of Jackets fans on Twitter and Reddit went turbo "woe is us" mode and actually seriously suggesting that Milano is exactly what we need and we never should have let him go.

lol

No. ZEGRAS is what we need. Milano is a fucking goof. Hal Gill could have scored that one.

This fanbase makes me laugh sometimes. Some are still crying this morning about "Goaltender Interference".
Frankie Milano was on waivers after training camp and nobody claimed him. Also, Hal Still would not have scored in that situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.