• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ongoing NHL Thread Part V minutes for fighting

Status
Not open for further replies.

forty_three

Stance: Goofy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And you thought Ryan Reaves would bring nothing of value to the Rangers...

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
Curtis Sanford > Zach Sanford
sanford and son GIF

wings-pens2166

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wife and I are at the Ohana Music Fest this weekend. Last night was standing in line for some of the premium beverages and we’re chitchatting with the couple behind us. I see this guy start walking towards us, sorta looking around. I say to the guy we’re talking to, “ I think that’s Chris Chelios.” He looks and says “. I know who you mean, but I wouldn’t know what he looks like.” By this time he’s only about 10-12 feet away and I can clearly see it’s Chelios. So, I say yeah it’s him. And right then Chelios turns right towards us and very snarky says “yes, it’s me! You can tell by the nose.” And storms off.

Surprise, surprise…Cheli’s a dick.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wife and I are at the Ohana Music Fest this weekend. Last night was standing in line for some of the premium beverages and we’re chitchatting with the couple behind us. I see this guy start walking towards us, sorta looking around. I say to the guy we’re talking to, “ I think that’s Chris Chelios.” He looks and says “. I know who you mean, but I wouldn’t know what he looks like.” By this time he’s only about 10-12 feet away and I can clearly see it’s Chelios. So, I say yeah it’s him. And right then Chelios turns right towards us and very snarky says “yes, it’s me! You can tell by the nose.” And storms off.

Surprise, surprise…Cheli’s a dick.

ugly-chelios.jpg

wings-pens2166

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really wanted to tell him “to settle down d’bag; there’s 80 thousand people here and maybe 1000 if that know who the fuck you are. Your covers not blown.”

Funniest part was the wife we we’re chatting with said, “he was a defensemen in the NHL? Wow, he’s so much tiny. I guess his 22 y/o girlfriend must like him that way.” :D

forty_three

Stance: Goofy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Understanding I am a crusty old curmudgeon, it's very odd to me that "Social Media Influencer" is an actual career choice.

Is there a college program for that? Do you need to do post-graduate work? What are the continuing education requirements?

Are there staffing agencies that help you get into the field?

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Understanding I am a crusty old curmudgeon, it's very odd to me that "Social Media Influencer" is an actual career choice.

For a select few, it can be lucrative. But for most, it's just a fancy way of saying unemployed.

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Is there a college program for that? Do you need to do post-graduate work? What are the continuing education requirements?

Are there staffing agencies that help you get into the field?

For a select few, it can be lucrative. But for most, it's just a fancy way of saying unemployed.

I get up and go to work before the sun comes up. After 30+ years of doing this and being paid 6 figures each year for it. I come home to realize that there are 6 year old Social Media Influencers that can buy and sell me.

Some days I feel like Rip Van Winkle waking up and going What in the HE double hockey sticks happened?

Status
Not open for further replies.