• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ongoing NHL Thread Part V minutes for fighting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Matt Larkin was musing Tarasenko could be a LTIR guy and a Schwartz trade could happen too.
In order to LTIR someone in the offseason they have to provide medical evidence that the player will miss at least 10 games or 24 calendar days of the next season. I wonder how they would do that since for all we know next season could start in April.

Even beyond that they'd have to figure something out - waiting for Tarasenko to return then making a cap dump doesn't make much sense. They probably don't want to trade Schwartz since he's actually good (plus he has a 15 team NTC). Figure they're shopping Bozak but I doubt any team will want to take that on without that first round pick attached (and he also has a 10 team NTC lmao).

Probably gonna have to buy one of Bozak or Perron out if they want Piet back. Or trade Parayko to the Leafs.

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In order to LTIR someone in the offseason they have to provide medical evidence that the player will miss at least 10 games or 24 calendar days of the next season. I wonder how they would do that since for all we know next season could start in April.

Even beyond that they'd have to figure something out - waiting for Tarasenko to return then making a cap dump doesn't make much sense. They probably don't want to trade Schwartz since he's actually good (plus he has a 15 team NTC). Figure they're shopping Bozak but I doubt any team will want to take that on without that first round pick attached (and he also has a 10 team NTC lmao).

Probably gonna have to buy one of Bozak or Perron out if they want Piet back. Or trade Parayko to the Leafs.

I would 100% eat that $5 million for a first.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Houston or Kansas City? Maybe Milwaukee?

Can't go to the East. They just got the conferences balanced.

the franchise should just transfer to the khl with this type of treatment of players:noidea:

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They’re lucky they got paid at all. I was told that somebody high up the food chain had to go on a serious heater at the craps table just to make it happen.

Remember the gold old days when Glendale was taking money away from police, firefighters, and sewage to help keep the Coyotes in Arizona?

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Geez with the Canucks gone does this mean I have to root for the Bolts? Not sure I ever seen a final 4 I liked less, well if the Bruins won then yes it would have been worse. Yeah I know the Flyers/ Isles are still going but I couldn’t bring myself to liking either team.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think they should cancel the season now......

wouldnt that be something if a huge outbreak happened. ugh. I would actually feel bad for the players still left.

buffhockey

When the musics over
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,100.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wouldnt that be something if a huge outbreak happened. ugh. I would actually feel bad for the players still left.
Aren’t two teams flying into Edmonton bubble? And who knows who else- press, etc.

Hopefully all of those people have been careful

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Aren’t two teams flying into Edmonton bubble? And who knows who else- press, etc.

Hopefully all of those people have been careful

Yep, if an outbreak were ever to happen now would be the time with every one flying to edmonton

/did they ever figure out whether the players families were gonna be allowed to join the bubble?

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, if an outbreak were ever to happen now would be the time with every one flying to edmonton

/did they ever figure out whether the players families were gonna be allowed to join the bubble?

never heard the update on that

Status
Not open for further replies.