• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ongoing NHL Thread Part V minutes for fighting

Status
Not open for further replies.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@jstewismybastardson PM'd me* to tell me he feels the same way about his clown p*rn. When he's watching it he likes it as much as ever, but when its over he doesn't think about it 24-7 like he used to

*he couldn't post his comments himself because his WebTV is acting up.
Yah right comeds... good effort funny boy... for the record Im still thinkin about Clown p rn “insemination Friday” 24/7

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yah right comeds... good effort funny boy... for the record Im still thinkin about Clown p rn “insemination Friday” 24/7
Lol Insemination Friday sounds like it could have been an old Catholic holiday

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lots of good ideas and thoughts, gang. Thanks for a thoughtful discussion. I'm just not into it and I honestly don't think it would be any different if the Caps were up 3-0 right now. I'm glad to hear that some of you are enjoying it and I think the NHL has done the best they can with the situation. I wouldn't take anything away from the joy of the fans who do win the Cup this year. It will feel just as special in that moment I'm sure.

All that said, I'm sure there are some of you who miss the old fired up, give 'em hell Eloco of playoffs gone by. Hold out your wine glasses, boys, cause I'm about to take you on a tasting flight...
  • Hey Flyers - you stink!
  • Hey Isles - I think you are highly unlikely to win the Cup even if you beat us which you probably will. I predicted you would win the series so jokes on you.
  • Hey Coyotes - are you in the playoffs? I haven't been paying attention so I'm asking the question for real, not trying to make an ironic joke. Your attendance sure is mediocre. But seriously, who's in the playoffs out West? It's way past my bed time to watch. I gotta work most days.
  • Hey Canes - you guys are jerks! ...what you like being called that? I don't get COVID times.
Hope you all could handle that fruity bouquet! Sorry mods, guess you need to break out the censoring tools! I will not be contained.

PS - I do have an idea that will help the playoffs/season next year.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lots of good ideas and thoughts, gang. Thanks for a thoughtful discussion. I'm just not into it and I honestly don't think it would be any different if the Caps were up 3-0 right now. I'm glad to hear that some of you are enjoying it and I think the NHL has done the best they can with the situation. I wouldn't take anything away from the joy of the fans who do win the Cup this year. It will feel just as special in that moment I'm sure.

All that said, I'm sure there are some of you who miss the old fired up, give 'em hell Eloco of playoffs gone by. Hold out your wine glasses, boys, cause I'm about to take you on a tasting flight...
  • Hey Isles - I think you are highly unlikely to win the Cup even if you beat us which you probably will. I predicted you would win the series so jokes on you.
  • Hey Coyotes - are you in the playoffs? I haven't been paying attention so I'm asking the question for real, not trying to make an ironic joke. Your attendance sure is mediocre. But seriously, who's in the playoffs out West? It's way past my bed time to watch. I gotta work most days.
  • Hey Canes - you guys are jerks! ...what you like being called that? I don't get COVID times.
Hope you all could handle that fruity bouquet! Sorry mods, guess you need to break out the censoring tools! I will not be contained.

That win in the bank the Pens and Caps would still lose.

Anyway I think folks with opposite view points can come together on certain topics as I must agree the Flyer stink and the Canes are jerks.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
anyone miss this?

Every day JMFJ watches that video and a tear falls from his eye. Knowing back then a dinosour d-man with no ability whatsoever was still useful at tackling the top scorers at will.....eh who am I kidding he would suck in that era also.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every day JMFJ watches that video and a tear falls from his eye. Knowing back then a dinosour d-man with no ability whatsoever was still useful at tackling the top scorers at will.....eh who am I kidding he would suck in that era also.

jim benning watched that video and the last 2 big boy Canucks blues hockey games and he has already preordered fourth helpings of MEAT AND POTATOES !!!

naslundfan19

Boredom Savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.