• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ongoing NHL Thread - Part Brock and Roll Four Lines

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My favourite Subban quote and probably NHL player quote

P.K. Subban, on Game 7 vs the Bruins: “I can't wait for the crowd, the noise, the energy in the building. I can't wait to take that all away from them.”

and he did do that

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Major broadcast orgs are licking their chops at the prospect of getting him. He's pretty great on TV.
I’m not sure that he is other than in brief spurts or for comedic relief, which will only get you so far.

I saw him on First Take during the playoffs and Screamin A kept giving him a chance to make a case for why the NHL playoffs are underrated and exciting and he just kept saying platitude shit like “it’s intense!” and “it’s tough on their bodies for 16 games minimum unlike football which is 16 games a year” or some shit like that.

He could always do more prep and get better at it but if he’s just gonna be one more moron on a table of morons he probably isn’t going to go far. Even Barkley contributes something smart once in a while.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TV would probably be a good place for PK if he wants. Modernize the media a bit. It's a shame a lot of the old school media (and executives and fans) when PK came up were uncomfortable watching a confident young black player be outspoken, show emotion, and be himself.