• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ongoing NHL Thread - Part Brock and Roll Four Lines

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What if Kane doesn't need surgery and wants to play and the Oilers continue to hide him on LTIR?

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
My visual memory has Iggy deeper than the hash marks when he passed to Sid. I'm off to Youtube to see if my brain has reached Joe Biden-esque levels.
I have always wondered who let Crosby free off of the wall.

the t shirt does not really give me much confidence, and there appears to be too many men on the ice. and four of them are defensemen.
no wonder they were out of sorts

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have always wondered who let Crosby free off of the wall.

the t shirt does not really give me much confidence, and there appears to be too many men on the ice. and four of them are defensemen.
no wonder they were out of sorts

Looks like 4-on-4 in the ozone to me. But why the US RW (15) doesn't either collapse and take Sid, or take Niedermayer in the center of the ice (that could have been really dangerous as well) is a mystery. I think as a winger your need to to collapse and trust your goalie to make a save from 60+ feet.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or win the job in camp?

They re-signed Saros. Askarov probably demanded a move immediately after that and Trotz said he was willing to move him. Can’t really blame the guy at 22 for wanting his NHL shot now when the path to 1G is more or less totally blocked in Nashville.

forty_three

Stance: Goofy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They re-signed Saros. Askarov probably demanded a move immediately after that and Trotz said he was willing to move him. Can’t really blame the guy at 22 for wanting his NHL shot now when the path to 1G is more or less totally blocked in Nashville.
Seems that way, maybe with the added wrinkle of Askarov being a bit of a diva.

Jackets Twitter thinks this is the answer to all our problems. The same Jackets Twitter that shit all over Elvis for saying he was a "#1 goalie".

Yeah, let's get two of them.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems that way, maybe with the added wrinkle of Askarov being a bit of a diva.

Jackets Twitter thinks this is the answer to all our problems. The same Jackets Twitter that shit all over Elvis for saying he was a "#1 goalie".

Yeah, let's get two of them.
Of course he’s a diva, he’s a goalie!

/bye.