• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ongoing NHL Thread - Part Brock and Roll Four Lines

BGDave

Grumpy Old Man
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How's my boy Foudy been?

Honestly, nonexistent. He is as fast as advertised, but the bottom 6 are a blender and he isn’t getting much ice time.

They are really struggling to find 2 effective lines out of the Foudy/Glass/Novak/Sherwood/Evangelista/Tomasino/Parssinen bunch. It’s a group of inconsistent kids mostly and occassional injuries make the churn worse.

So they haven’t settled on regular line mates and I don’t think it’s helping any of them. Some shifts he is out there with McCarron (who is playing well lately) but is a complete style mismatch.

The jury Is still out on most of them.

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wonder how much of a fine will he get?

They won’t suspend him as it would help the team.
Pretty sure the NHL will just rig the next lottery in favour of the Pens because of the incoming $500 fine to their franchise D-man.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would you trust your daughter with this goalie? Hey, he's driving a Mercedes :D

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why didn’t they just say this days ago? Seems odd.

It doesn't do much good to speculate, but I'm thinking it's a team-related matter (maybe Perry had a run-in with a Hawks coach or player which resulted in him being scratched and then not present at the next day morning skate). The team than took some time getting their ducks in a row on how to handle things.

/I'm hoping it's nothing more serious than that - Put it this way, if it was a family related thing (somebody in Perry's family was very ill or died suddenly, I'm sure we would have heard that come out in short order).

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It doesn't do much good to speculate, but I'm thinking it's a team-related matter (maybe Perry had a run-in with a Hawks coach or player which resulted in him being scratched and then not present at the next day morning skate). The team than took some time getting their ducks in a row on how to handle things.

/I'm hoping it's nothing more serious than that - Put it this way, if it was a family related thing (somebody in Perry's family was very ill or died suddenly, I'm sure we would have heard that come out in short order).
Yeah I agree not speculating more along the lines of how odd as they said something different the other day like @puckhead mentioned.

I hope it isn’t serious but none of the communication they have done so far has helped, only made it worse.