• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ongoing NHL Thread - Part Brock and Roll Four Lines

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Habs are awful but fun game tonight.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^

It still bothers me that he ended up on the Hawks and we're still learning about more Hawks players being sexually abused during that 2010 Stanley Cup run.
I know it will never happen, but it would be great if someone would ask him how he feels being in an organization that ruined another prospects life. Well, two of them.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Every other moment of every other game Chucky's played "He's such a great pest, really gets under everyone's skin!"

This game: "OMG HE TOUCHED THE GOLDEN CHILD!"

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Every other moment of every other game Chucky's played "He's such a great pest, really gets under everyone's skin!"

This game: "OMG HE TOUCHED THE GOLDEN CHILD!"

You know if Matt Tkachuk was on the Leafs, Steve Dangle would be creaming his jeans every game.

Sir Robin Of Camelot

You seem angry. Miserable, even.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The face of your 2nd-line center who can’t legally purchase alcohol but will lead your team in shorthanded goals.

F-x0lTLWUAEqNZr

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^

It still bothers me that he ended up on the Hawks and we're still learning about more Hawks players being sexually abused during that 2010 Stanley Cup run.
I don't disagree but it has nothing to do with him and I don't think it's fair for people to dislike him in any way because of that. People should dislike him on his own merits.
I also don't think it's fair for him to be asked about the Hawk's history. He didn't choose to go there and he's just an 18 year old kid

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't disagree but it has nothing to do with him and I don't think it's fair for people to dislike him in any way because of that. People should dislike him on his own merits.
I also don't think it's fair for him to be asked about the Hawk's history. He didn't choose to go there and he's just an 18 year old kid

Oh I have nothing against Bedard, my beef is with the league (Bettman) for basically handing the Hawks a paltry fine for not coming forward with this abusive behavior of multiple players plus doing whatever they could to cover it up. It's akin to you being fined $10 American (or $1000 to me in Canadian funds). If you really want to punish teams these days, you do it by taking away draft picks. As for the media asking Bedard about this and the Hawks history, I agree that it's out of line to ask him those questions, he wasn't there and it's not his place to say anything one way of the other.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My beef is also with the league, and I want the kid to do well. Just anywhere else. There are many issues with what went down, and the league has successfully swept them all under the rug and no one is really talking about it anymore. I would like it back in the public eye. Ask him. Ask everyone.

Until we know if some guys having hall of fame conversations knew and at best did nothing and at worst harassed and bullied the victim(s), don't let it die.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My beef is also with the league, and I want the kid to do well. Just anywhere else. There are many issues with what went down, and the league has successfully swept them all under the rug and no one is really talking about it anymore. I would like it back in the public eye. Ask him. Ask everyone.

Until we know if some guys having hall of fame conversations knew and at best did nothing and at worst harassed and bullied the victim(s), don't let it die.
I would 100% like everyone involved punished and their involvement brought to light. I just dont think Bedard should have to comment on, or answer questions on any of it and any reporter that asks him about it is probably pretty terrible at their job and/or a terrible person.

What could he possibly say that would make anyone happy?

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would 100% like everyone involved punished and their involvement brought to light. I just dont think Bedard should have to comment on, or answer questions on any of it and any reporter that asks him about it is probably pretty terrible at their job and/or a terrible person.

What could he possibly say that would make anyone happy?

I want to be traded to Pittsburgh