• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ongoing NHL Thread - Part Brock and Roll Four Lines

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The B's could use a guy like Mikael Backlund...

/I don't think they have the assets for Elias Lindholm
They kind of have to be all in again though. Carrying a max cap hit with a newly-signed Pasta, an aging Marchand and their top D in their prime with a good goalie tandem how don't you?

They still have their 2025 first and a couple of prospects I think would be enticing. Doesn't make much sense to hold onto that if what you need is available.

/Although I still have no idea wtf the Flames are doing right now. Half the team told them to fuck themselves and they're holding onto them lol

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please describe said hypothetical assets.

Did you Lindholm alert just go off :D

I think you have to be starting with a first or second like center plus a top prospect as openers, Columbus has four in the top 50 based on the recent post I read, if you want Elias, bring something good to the table lol

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you telling Conroy to get to work? I agree.
Is the idea that new coach will equal some success and some of these guys might stay? Because that's one bold ass play in a season where the draft looks deep again and your aging team is chock full of pending UFA's who will fetch good returns.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you Lindholm alert just go off :D

I think you have to be starting with a first or second like center plus a top prospect as openers, Columbus has four in the top 50 based on the recent post I read, if you want Elias, bring something good to the table lol
Done. Boone Jenner was our first and second line center last year and everyone knows about the season Jordan Dumais had last year in the Q. Record breaking. We can also sweeten the pot with Adam Boqvist and Jake Bean (provided we can make the deal before the suspension for the WJHC list comes out - just in case)

Or just wait a few months for UFA to hit. We can get Johhny a prepaid card for long distance calls.

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Done. Boone Jenner was our first and second line center last year and everyone knows about the season Jordan Dumais had last year in the Q. Record breaking. We can also sweeten the pot with Adam Boqvist and Jake Bean (provided we can make the deal before the suspension for the WJHC list comes out - just in case)

Or just wait a few months for UFA to hit. We can get Johhny a prepaid card for long distance calls.

shaw-shank-dumbass.gif

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Tatar himself alluded to Pittsburgh’s interest in a recent interview with Slovak website Sport.sk, saying, “it [would be nice to play for Pittsburgh], but I don’t want to develop it further.

With what cap space?

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is the idea that new coach will equal some success and some of these guys might stay? Because that's one bold ass play in a season where the draft looks deep again and your aging team is chock full of pending UFA's who will fetch good returns.

I think you need to trade both Backlund and Lindholm (I don't care if you want to call it a rebuild or retool), but get some young prospects/picks and give the young guys a chance. Also, get those shovels in the ground for the new arena.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
11 with over 100 pts and 5 with over 50 g last year and that was considered a miracle.

Flip side, if we’re looking at who’s in the league today and who’s entering it I do think we might get closer to that in a few years than we ever thought possible, especially if goalies continue to be as predictable as lottery numbers.