• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

One

VulturesRule

Nothing To See Here
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When I started the countdown, I was looking at the real possibility of two wins to put the Lions into the playoffs. This just blows that it's down to one last shot. The only bright side is that it's a home game.

Good Luck, Lions - you're going to need it this weekend.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your starting to sound like me. Deep down you must know the Lions wont stand up to the officials and play to win.

Nothing deep down with me. I said they would lose out before the Giants game. When Bademosi commits r*pe every play, I don't see how the refs have it in for the Lions.

Nobody complained when the refs handed the Bears game to us. Watch more than just Lion games and you will see NFL officials suck in every game.

LionsWhyMe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,325.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watch more than just Lion games and you will see NFL officials suck in every game.

For the record I only saw the Lions play on Thanksgiving and last night game. I was talking about the 4th quarter heroic crap last season and didn't need to watch them online. I only needed to watched the bottom line for the outcome of the Lions from other games.

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Skins win, this coaching staff will be coaching for their jobs.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Skins win, this coaching staff will be coaching for their jobs.

I really think Caldwell is safe. Our old GM was fired last year because our roster sucked. But Caldwell was expected to win with the same roster? BQ stressed that he wasn't putting a time table on turning this around. That's the opposite of playoffs or bust.

In addition to that, firing Caldwell now implies BQ failed as well by retaining him, and I really don't think BQ feels like a failure. We lost the best WR in the NFL and our QB got drastically better. Caldwell will get credit for that from BQ even if the fans won't. Like it or not Caldwell has a winning record as Lions HC.

Caldwell, Stafford, JBC and Austin will all be back in 2017. No, we can't beat the elite teams yet, but we beat everyone else, and were still in it in week 17. Not a lot of teams can say that. BQ will keep the band together and continue to load up his roster.

Rob

Forward down the field, Bitches.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the Lions are being overlooked nationally and locally. Watching NFL Network just now they only talked about how screwed the Lions are, and how bad of a matchup the Packers secondary is going to have with the .... Redskins.

At Lambeau we'd lose by 3 scores, but at home and indoors we have a great chance [read at least a coin flip chance]. If the game is close it will be so loud they'll have to tell the drunk-idiot filled crowd to stay quiet when we are on offense.

Being at home is humungous to energize the Lions and disrupt the Whackers. And if Zenner repeats his last performance we can keep the ball away from Aaron Rodgers and his stupid fake limp.

LionsWhyMe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,325.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really think Caldwell is safe. Our old GM was fired last year because our roster sucked. But Caldwell was expected to win with the same roster? BQ stressed that he wasn't putting a time table on turning this around. That's the opposite of playoffs or bust.

The players and others wanted Caldwell to stay. The best way to put it is Quinn's hands were tied. I do remember Rod Wood putting Caldwell on the hot seat for this season, just don't remember if Caldwell needed a winning record or if Caldwell needed to make the playoffs.