• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

One start streaming

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
is Colon back? He has the padres at home next week. Also Alvarez at home against pirates? His home numbers recently are astounding with complete game shutouts his last two home starts. The two start options do not appeal to me for next week.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Colon is hit or miss, but the Pads at home is a pretty good matchup.

Alvarez certainly pitches well at home, but the Pirates offense has picked up lately

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dropped Alvarez for this Stroman guy. Assuming he will win three straight home games, with the twins coming up. I know the twins have Arcia on a hot run.

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dropped Alvarez for this Stroman guy. Assuming he will win three straight home games, with the twins coming up. I know the twins have Arcia on a hot run.

NOTE - both Alvarez & Arcia are dinged up now. F.y.i.

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I bailed at last minute and replaced Colon and Stroman with Hutchinson and Young. I looked at Hutchinson's recent games against Baltimore and he's been solid there, though I don't think he played Davis in a couple of those or him at his best. Young also has been good at home mostly with the exception of back to back home games but he also has bounced back after a bad game so I feel after the rays he's due for a turnaround against the yanks. I usually do not like starting home pitchers against NY but they are not exactly hot hitting and have injuries to Beltran. I might have panicked with Colon he's still on my team but the padres road stats surprised me when looking at some pitchers playing at home against them. And that Melchoir guy did not mention Colon at all in his first pitch analysis and he's been awful in his predictions too.