• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

One of our resident dipshit poster's rants about Frank Beamer

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't get all mod and possessive very often, but we have built one hell of a board here. You come on here acting like a 12 year old name calling and trying to flame things up, and you get one warning. If you were jeffro or sarge or caneman or one of the clemson guys, I would give you some leeway because you have a rep and a history with us, but you aren't (and they wouldn't do that anyway) If you are some little idiot from elsewhere with a profiles like yours whose sole purpose is to talk trash and stir shit up by attacking things like a burn scar, you can kiss my maroon and orange fuckin ass, kid.

I don't know you well enough to give you a second thought. This isn't the place for you. Wanna stir the pot, go to the water cooler.

bchampy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the guys saying Beamer should turn ST over to someone else, I think that would be a mistake. UF's ST slacked off when Meyer handed the reigns over to someone else.

VTscores

Observer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Yep . I think he should give ST to someone else too ... And I think that more emphasis should be made on NOT making mistakes than making the big play and emphasizing situational awareness

BINGO.

STs are great, but I'd rather see mistake-free ball than big plays. STs can lose games just as readily as they can win them.

HokieGhost

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
For the guys saying Beamer should turn ST over to someone else, I think that would be a mistake. UF's ST slacked off when Meyer handed the reigns over to someone else.

Tech's STs haven't done very well over the past few years. For instance, FG kickers have been inconsistent, punters have shanked about every 4th kick, and punt-blockers have been flagged for roughing the kicker.

When Meyer handed over STs at UF, they were performing at a very high level. That's not currently true at Tech.

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tech's STs haven't done very well over the past few years. For instance, FG kickers have been inconsistent, punters have shanked about every 4th kick, and punt-blockers have been flagged for roughing the kicker.

When Meyer handed over STs at UF, they were performing at a very high level. That's not currently true at Tech.

I would say that the field goal kicking and punting were fine up until this past year (kicking) and two years ago (punting). Bowden was a stud and single handedly won some games for us when our D was having issues (his kick to pin UNC the year of the comeback was so clutch) and we were lucky to have a string of one year kickers who were pretty damn good. Last year was a mess though.

757Hokie83

Captain Spaulding
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
bah...jedburks negged me!....lol, of course i negged him first

VTscores

Observer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I at least went back and corrected his statement, not that I want to get dragged back into trying to teach a pig to sing.