• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ok, I understand that Negativity is the theme of the week.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bo: 'I'm tired of seeing it"

Fire papuchis.

popeyecv64

and thats all I have to say about that
Smack dab in the middle of a great state Nebraska
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bo: 'I'm tired of seeing it"

Fire papuchis.

2013-05-17-BarneyFife.gif

LMFAO !!!:lol::laugh3::agree:

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bo's ass is on the line, we're not winning anything that has Champion written behind it. We should know what this means now. Bo flushed his chances down the toilet by keeping JP on as DC. It fucking blows my mind how you don't look at JP and say "Dude youre not fucking getting it done, you gotta produce or I gotta send your ass to the house!"

If JP was fired today and we didn't hire a replacement it would be exactly the same thing as not firing him today! We seems to get worse with every game, it's not suppose to work that way.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bo: "Didn't get off blocks up front", "Worst they've played up front"

Dobson!!!!

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It appears the way our defense executes that every play an Offense runs on them, every play, is a trick play

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bo's ass is on the line, we're not winning anything that has Champion written behind it. We should know what this means now. Bo flushed his chances down the toilet by keeping JP on as DC. It fucking blows my mind how you don't look at JP and say "Dude youre not fucking getting it done, you gotta produce or I gotta send your ass to the house!"

If JP was fired today and we didn't hire a replacement it would be exactly the same thing as not firing him today! We seems to get worse with every game, it's not suppose to work that way.

It's 2007 all over.

A complete collapse (a la 2007) is likely going to be the swan song. Like I said, Bo is chasing his tail on this to protect his buddy Papuchis.

BO!!! You're the head coach. You cannot fix Papuchis. Fire him and hire someone to save the defense. IE Save yourself.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bo said he wishes SDSU would have played "more base" because they were hoping to get Charles Jackson into the game more. But the offense they were running forced NU into running nickel.

Like the nickel was working? :lol:

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bo said he wishes SDSU would have played "more base" because they were hoping to get Charles Jackson into the game more. But the offense they were running forced NU into running nickel.

Like the nickel was working? :lol:

If your a team running the ball against us then for them it works out great, they just don't get it, the announcers on tv can tell us whats wrong with our D, for fucks sake why can't our coaches? All a guy on offense has to do is waive his arm about and it throws our guys into a state of mass confusion, our LB's all run up and dry hump the first person Dlineman they can find

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
-------
Between Bo and his DC, neither has a clue how to stop certain offensive spreads. Every last team that we've played has pretty much beat us up front with the same type of crap and we've only won games primarily because we played three teams that had far less talent than we did. Papuchis isn't the only problem when you have a HC whose history and background and reputaion was built on his defensive knowledge.

I will continue to support the team but after watching todays game and seeing SDSU have some success (again) against our defense, I'll stand by two things I've said----Probably looking at 6 losses----Bo must go.

GBR

Maybe Bo needs to watch how other teams defend the spread and other offensive formations. I know, I know, he's too stubborn to do that!

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Well like I said:

SDSU had 1/2 of their yards in the 1st Qtr
Zenner had 3/4 of his yards in the 1st Qtr

It was a slow start, and vs Michigan or OSU (yeah, I'm dreaming) that would be disastrous, but there are glimpses of how good the D can be.

Imagine for a moment what Urban Meyer could do with our talent! I know, I can dream, can't I?!

NE1tm2nv

The Power of RED
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,682.28
Fav. Team #1
ncf_u_meyerpelini32_cr_576.jpg

After viewing this image; I have finally figured out what the problem is..

Bo is missing an ear piece: He's only getting 1/2 the conversation. Explains everything.

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
ncf_u_meyerpelini32_cr_576.jpg

After viewing this image; I have finally figured out what the problem is..

Bo is missing an ear piece: He's only getting 1/2 the conversation. Explains everything.

Maybe so, but if he would listen to the fans trying to tutor him through his open ear, he would be much more successful! lol

NE1tm2nv

The Power of RED
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,682.28
Fav. Team #1
Maybe so, but if he would listen to the fans trying to tutor him through his open ear, he would be much more successful! lol

^^^ This is impossible for any man to do.. We can not process multiple conversations at the same time. We would need a female coach for that kind of talent.

Tomhusker

The Original Husker+ Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 271.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not a Poops fan, but remember, he is running BO'S defense. Shit is shit. You can put sugar on a turd and it won't make it a brownie. Until BO says no more 2-Crap defense it will not improve.

bigred472

theoldestidiotonthisboard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

^^^^^^^
This. And quite frankly to be honest, Bo is NOT as in NEVER going to hire a DC that can turn the defense around. It would make him look bad what with him being a defensive guru and all. As a school and fan base, we are either going to have to live with both or we're going to have to fire both.

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would like to retain a few of our coaches but unfortunately for those few it's going to be a house cleaning this off season