• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

One and Done

Debbie Does

Question Authority
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They'll beat the Titans. After that they will have to be a better team than they've been this season.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Teams have figured out how to defend White. They either send a blitzer that he has to block and it keeps him away from being the dump off, or they force him out wider than usual and Brady has to throw the ball awway.

I've already deleted this game. I can't stand to review a loss because the mistakes and miscues upset me way too much. Meyers was open on several plays yesterday, one in particular he was all alone going right to left and Brady never once looked to his left. He was trying to get Edelman his 3 passes so he could reach 100 for the season. If Brady had hit him going across, it was an easy TD or worst case a 40 yard gain. Instead is was a drop by Edelman at his ankles and a punt.

Sanu made a couple of really nice catches, but he doesn't have the hands for a dart or a pass above his head. He really needs to invest in a pair of Nike WR gloves.

Dorsett is an enigma. He'll make a near impossible catch on one play and drop a pass that hits him between the numbers.

My assessment is as follows.

1. With Miami putting eight in the secondary why weren't we running more?

2. WRs can not take top off of defense, no WR speed at all.

3. WRs struggle to get separation and Sanu and Dorsett to often develop hands of stone.

4. Pats were out coached, McDaniels had no answers. Is the Josh or TB12.

5. There is no passion on offense no fire at all.

6. Look for busy offseason,

7. The Dynasty is officially over Pats will not win AFCE next year.

But it was a damn fine run.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They'll beat the Titans. After that they will have to be a better team than they've been this season.

I honestly don't see them winning anything this year and perhaps even losing to the Titans

Carnzo

Go Pats!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I kept hoping for adjustments to be made during halftime but nothing changed.
Bitterly disappointed that they came out just as flat after the break.

CaptainStubing

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the good Titans show up they will beat the Pats but they have been so inconsistent from week to week who knows how they will play

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What say you?

With the PATHETIC showing today, no first round bye... so they will be one and done

Change my mind

Question -

Doesn’t that loss and this season kind of cement Brady as the GOAT, ironically?

If it was just BB and his “system”, surely you’d be 14-2 right now w Brady or any other QB in there.

Maybe next year you draft another 6th round QB and do it all over again? Or no.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Question -

If it was just BB and his “system”, surely you’d be 14-2 right now w Brady or any other QB in there.

Well we draft a QB sixth round mehh not likely

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Question -

6th round qb probably not likely. This year the defense should get the credit over Brady imo

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

IF the defense was anywhere close to where they once were I'd be ok with the Titans but since they aren't and Henry can gash anyone it will be a long Saturday. Defense needs to make no mistakes because the offense might only get 10/14 points

TP76

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
6th round qb probably not likely. This year the defense should get the credit over Brady imo

Schedule deserves quite a bit of the credit for the Pats record - weak AFCN & very weak NFCE. Next year will be more challenging vs. NFCW & AFCW.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Teams have figured out how to defend White. They either send a blitzer that he has to block and it keeps him away from being the dump off, or they force him out wider than usual and Brady has to throw the ball awway.

I've already deleted this game. I can't stand to review a loss because the mistakes and miscues upset me way too much. Meyers was open on several plays yesterday, one in particular he was all alone going right to left and Brady never once looked to his left. He was trying to get Edelman his 3 passes so he could reach 100 for the season. If Brady had hit him going across, it was an easy TD or worst case a 40 yard gain. Instead is was a drop by Edelman at his ankles and a punt.

Sanu made a couple of really nice catches, but he doesn't have the hands for a dart or a pass above his head. He really needs to invest in a pair of Nike WR gloves.

Dorsett is an enigma. He'll make a near impossible catch on one play and drop a pass that hits him between the numbers.

How many passes did Brady throw his way that hit him between the numbers? If Dorsett had 6' arms he might have caught some of Brady's "throws"

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Schedule deserves quite a bit of the credit for the Pats record - weak AFCN & very weak NFCE. Next year will be more challenging vs. NFCW & AFCW.

This too

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And................

Done

:tsk::tsk:

TP76

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty much every Pats fan here called this, and we got exactly what we expected. A one legged Patriot in an ass kicking contest.

Upinthe North

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least we can relax while watching games for the rest of the Superbowl. The games this year were too close and nerve-wracking.