• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

One and Done

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What say you?

With the PATHETIC showing today, no first round bye... so they will be one and done

Change my mind

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sanu still isn't in sink at all. Had stonehands today.

Defense got burnt and Gilmore picked the worst time to suck

realityball

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this was all on BB ... out coached by an ex-assistant once again

he has a losing record against them now no?

Upinthe North

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it's a 2 and out....but I'll gladly take a nice surprise for a longer run in the playoffs

patspa

PATS SEEKING SEVEN
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What say you?

With the PATHETIC showing today, no first round bye... so they will be one and done

Change my mind

Looks like it, won't try changing your mind, this team as of now isn't one of those to go on a magical run, would love to be wrong but just can't see it. maybe and just maybe this loss and hate to see it or say it but a one and done would wake BB up and realize he has to make a lot of changes, the offense needs a makeover. we all know he is stuck in his ways but it is getting old now and this team can't keep up with the likes of KC and Balt even Houston. something has to give. but it is BB so doubt it

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like it, won't try changing your mind, this team as of now isn't one of those to go on a magical run, would love to be wrong but just can't see it. maybe and just maybe this loss and hate to see it or say it but a one and done would wake BB up and realize he has to make a lot of changes, the offense needs a makeover. we all know he is stuck in his ways but it is getting old now and this team can't keep up with the likes of KC and Balt even Houston. something has to give. but it is BB so doubt it

I think they win next week. I don't think the Titans or Steelers can beat 'this' team in Foxboro. I think the game today will inspire the defense to play out of their minds next week and save the offense.

I'd say it's 50/50 in KC. The Chiefs couldn't crush the Chargers and they didn't look overwhelming. They won a couple of flukey plays and that's been a trademark for them for the past couple of years. Mahomes gets away with a totally alien pass that would never work in a million years without every star and defensive player in perfect alignment. But, for him, they work. The Chiefs cannot play that kind of game against the Patriots in a critical playoff game and expect to win, especially if the Patriots offense makes no mistakes. I think this will be close and the win will be by a FG very late, under two minutes to go.

Baltimore in Baltimore is a totally different story. They've been on a rolls and like a new highspeed roller coaster, it's not going to jump the tracks. If the Patriots make it this far, the entire game plan for the Patriots will be to stop and take away Lamar Jackson. End of Story. If anyone can figure a way to defend Jackson and make him the focus of the defense, it's Belichick. This could also be a an end of the game FG.

If the Chiefs beat the Patriots, I don't give them a 2% percent chance of beating Baltimore in Baltimore. Andy Reid will depend on his team to do what they've done every week and the Ravens will crush them.

TP76

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta give credit to Chad O'Shea, they beat man with quick slants stayed patient with it and the Pats had no answer. Coupled with Gilmore's worst game this year, spelled disaster. The offense is incapable of scoring 24+ against any defense (unaided), they've shown that throughout the year.

Team is what it is, you have a sub-par defensive outing with no turnovers and the team is in trouble. Belichick pulling the rug out from under the offense at the end of the fist half tells you what he thinks about his offense.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Team is what it is, you have a sub-par defensive outing with no turnovers and the team is in trouble. Belichick pulling the rug out from under the offense at the end of the fist half tells you what he thinks about his offense.

Belichick pulling the rug out from under the offense at the end of the fist half tells you what he thinks about his offense

That is the most perfect statement I've seen about the Patriots since Week 10. I salute you TP76.

ohiopatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The one thing that could keep the Pats from a wild card win is the injuries. They have come back down to the rest of the pack and no team really fears them any more.

patspa

PATS SEEKING SEVEN
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Chiefs couldn't crush the Chargers and they didn't look overwhelming. They won a couple of flukey plays and that's been a trademark for them for the past couple of years.

KC only had to win, flukey plays Pats needed some this year to win games too. A Win is a WIN no matter how it is done.

TP76

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Judging by how the two teams are playing... the Titans should come into Foxboro and clean the Pats clock. One and done looking about right.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Judging by how the two teams are playing... the Titans should come into Foxboro and clean the Pats clock. One and done looking about right.

I hope you're wrong, but if today is any indication of the remainder of the season, then You're probably right.

You know the Titan will have the juices flowing. Maybe too much juice.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where is Rex? Did he jump off a bridge?

TP76

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope you're wrong, but if today is any indication of the remainder of the season, then You're probably right.

You know the Titan will have the juices flowing. Maybe too much juice.

Me too. But as far as seeding goes, the Pats are seeded about right... they're a lower tier playoff team. The team is badly in need of an offensive overhaul, it's been a good three year run.

Upinthe North

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pat's play Sat night (Bills vs. Hou play the early Sat game) .....what a bad time to quit smoking :gaah::doh::L

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This offense is offensive, I see them getting beat in Foxboro, it's a kind gesture to put us out of our misery

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why aren't both White and Meyers seeing more balls?

Tired of watching Sanu being out of place, missing a block or just flat out dropping passes. Dorsett isn't much better.

Brady looks terrible.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why aren't both White and Meyers seeing more balls?

Tired of watching Sanu being out of place, missing a block or just flat out dropping passes. Dorsett isn't much better.

Brady looks terrible.

Teams have figured out how to defend White. They either send a blitzer that he has to block and it keeps him away from being the dump off, or they force him out wider than usual and Brady has to throw the ball awway.

I've already deleted this game. I can't stand to review a loss because the mistakes and miscues upset me way too much. Meyers was open on several plays yesterday, one in particular he was all alone going right to left and Brady never once looked to his left. He was trying to get Edelman his 3 passes so he could reach 100 for the season. If Brady had hit him going across, it was an easy TD or worst case a 40 yard gain. Instead is was a drop by Edelman at his ankles and a punt.

Sanu made a couple of really nice catches, but he doesn't have the hands for a dart or a pass above his head. He really needs to invest in a pair of Nike WR gloves.

Dorsett is an enigma. He'll make a near impossible catch on one play and drop a pass that hits him between the numbers.