• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

On The Bubble

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder if Ross will be added to the practice squad since he knows the offense and plays special teams and would basically be a ready-made replacement if one of our WRs goes on IR this year...

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder if Ross will be added to the practice squad since he knows the offense and plays special teams and would basically be a ready-made replacement if one of our WRs goes on IR this year...

I know they change some of the rules up on the PS. He was on a active roster almost two full seasons. Not sure he is eligible? Need to look it up again. Time to talk to google.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't think Moore was either, but the Free Press listed him as a possibility too.

I'd rather that he isn't on the PSquad anyway. Waste of time.

I can agree with you there. DanO beat him out, so ya, prolly a waste. I give DanO credit. He has still made a living holding a clipboard. Not quite to Biatch status yet.

With all the picks for next year I would love to see a 4th rd QB taken. Not one to push Stafford, but has a more ready skill set to work with as a backup.

I also feel the Lions roster has decent enough talent to afford a mid round luxury pick.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cards just cut Fauria. Talk about a flash in the pan.