• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

On the bright side

Raid

Hoopla Cash
$ 21.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its funny how our oline issues went away today with KC at QB. If we won this game everyone would have been on the KC bandwagon. I have been saying forever that KC is the better Qb. Rg3 shouldn't even be thought of unless KC really stinks it up. Which is highly unlikely with Reed coming back.

I had us at 3-1 going into the Seattle game. Now it should be 2-2. Even with Hall out the Giants game should be a win.

Should be. The Giants aren't going to kill ya on O, and Cousins is a legit QB. (let alone Morris, etc).

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Foles is a better QB than Manning right now. Being at home and with our pass rush we should win this game. If Cousins consistently puts up 30 points a game we have a shot at 10-6, maybe 11-5. I think we put up another 30 pints Thursday night. The Eagles and the Giants defense are basically the same. Eagles are probably a little better.

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Foles is a better QB than Manning right now. Being at home and with our pass rush we should win this game. If Cousins consistently puts up 30 points a game we have a shot at 10-6, maybe 11-5. I think we put up another 30 pints Thursday night. The Eagles and the Giants defense are basically the same. Eagles are probably a little better.

Foles played a great game. He made some unbelievable throws. I wasn't sure about him, but he is legit.

You need to temper your expectations. We aren't going to be putting up 30+ points every game. We also need to realize that our defense isn't going to play such a high powered offense as Philly.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree on the defense. The Giants offense doesn't pose a threat like Philly. As for the offense we don't even have Reed plus a unhealthy Djax and we are putting up 30 points a game. There is no reason why this shouldn't continue against the Giants and the main reason being KC is at QB.

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree on the defense. The Giants offense doesn't pose a threat like Philly. As for the offense we don't even have Reed plus a unhealthy Djax and we are putting up 30 points a game. There is no reason why this shouldn't continue against the Giants and the main reason being KC is at QB.

Giants? Quite possibly. Seattle and SF? Probably not.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes but we are supposed to lose the Seattle and SF games. The games that we should win are both Cowby and Giants games, Rams, Vikings, TB, Titans, and we steal the Eagle game at home. that is 10-6. If they win the Colts game its 11-5. Its so doable!!!!

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes but we are supposed to lose the Seattle and SF games. The games that we should win are both Cowby and Giants games, Rams, Vikings, TB, Titans, and we steal the Eagle game at home. that is 10-6. If they win the Colts game its 11-5. Its so doable!!!!

OPtimistic, but I can still see 9-7. Although injuries are piling up. Our DL is in serious disrepair at this point. We won't have a NT for the Giants game. Baker will be suspended for at least 1 game. Hatcher pulled his hammy. Cofield is still out. DHall is gone. While I think Breeland is going to be real good, he's not there yet. Biggers sucks. So does Porter (if he ever plays).

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Baker will get fined but suspended? Gruden said Hatcher hammy was mild. I thought Kearse stepped up today. Gholsten should be back for Thursday.

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its almost automatic if you get ejected, you get a game suspension. And since we are playing the Giants, I'm sure Mara will make sure he is suspended this week. Peters, on the other hand, will be suspended next week (when philly plays the Giants).

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well the d/line will be without , baker , cofield , bowen , hatcher and golston . and some one is predicting a victory in NY as written in stone .

our cbs looks to be amerson , biggers breeland , and chase

rak stieger lavou all could miss the game too

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Baker will get fined but suspended? Gruden said Hatcher hammy was mild. I thought Kearse stepped up today. Gholsten should be back for Thursday.

With all due respect, that was a clean hit. Baker hit Foles squarely in the chest and Foles was moving toward the LIVE play. Foles was within 15' of the actual tackle.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My take is much like everyone else's. STs have now cost us 2 games.

I was hard on the D during the game and although I stand by what I said we were playing one of the best offenses in the league, not one of the worst. Philly was beat up on the Oline and it only got worse for them, both coaches used similar principals meaning a lot of three stop drops and get the ball out quick. I believe more than anything that is why we didn't see any sacks. I feel like both QBs played very well.

Going forward we need the D to play better and if injuries haven't completely depleted us I expect that will happen.

I am the guy who was in Occoquon, VA when I walked out of a restaurant looked at my phone and did a dance because we drafted Cousins. I am not ready to hand him the job yet. He played well the last two weeks but I want to see it repeated several more times. I will take 427 yards, 3 TDs and 1 Int every week and be ecstatic but that is not going to happen every week. Stay tuned ....

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well the d/line will be without , baker , cofield , bowen , hatcher and golston . and some one is predicting a victory in NY as written in stone .

our cbs looks to be amerson , biggers breeland , and chase

rak stieger lavou all could miss the game too

Plus we have a very short week to prepare. This is the type of game that we could really lay an egg. Or it could be an opportunity for some young guys to step up and show the belong, like Ribeye, Breeland, Minnifield.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From Tarik...

Also dinged up: Polumbus (knee) and K. Robinson (shoulder). Gruden didn't sound overly concerned about them, but worth monitoring anyway.

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With all due respect, that was a clean hit. Baker hit Foles squarely in the chest and Foles was moving toward the LIVE play. Foles was within 15' of the actual tackle.

Agree 100%. Several analysts have stated as much. Several years ago this would not have even been an issue. However - at this time even a tap on the QB's shoulder might get you a flag. NFL is doing everything in their power to screw this game up by having way too many rules & making refs look like idiots. Their primary motivation is player health - not because they care about them but rather since they are their revenue generators and also because they are scared to death of future large $$ lawsuits from the NFLPA and others.

I laugh when folks maintain that this was brutal & a cheap shot yet they must have showed the replay about 1000 times yesterday. Hypocrites.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree 100%. Several analysts have stated as much. Several years ago this would not have even been an issue. However - at this time even a tap on the QB's shoulder might get you a flag. NFL is doing everything in their power to screw this game up by having way too many rules & making refs look like idiots. Their primary motivation is player health - not because they care about them but rather since they are their revenue generators and also because they are scared to death of future large $$ lawsuits from the NFLPA and others.

I laugh when folks maintain that this was brutal & a cheap shot yet they must have showed the replay about 1000 times yesterday. Hypocrites.

Now the DB diving directly at Jacksons shoulder when he was obviously down on the ground.... that MIGHT have been a cheap shot.

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now the DB diving directly at Jacksons shoulder when he was obviously down on the ground.... that MIGHT have been a cheap shot.

Was that the one early in the game where DJax got up and shoved him? The announcers were driving me nuts, even the "expert" on officiating kept saying how Jackson got away with one. They didn't seem to notice that Jackson took a late hit near the head.

As for Baker I thought the Warren Sapp played turned into a rule where you just can't level a guy. I get it he was closer to the tackle than the Sapp play but Breeland was pretty much on the ground when the hit took place. I don't blame Peters for going after the guy and would hope Trent would do the same. I am worried there may be a suspension,

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was that the one early in the game where DJax got up and shoved him? The announcers were driving me nuts, even the "expert" on officiating kept saying how Jackson got away with one. They didn't seem to notice that Jackson took a late hit near the head.

As for Baker I thought the Warren Sapp played turned into a rule where you just can't level a guy. I get it he was closer to the tackle than the Sapp play but Breeland was pretty much on the ground when the hit took place. I don't blame Peters for going after the guy and would hope Trent would do the same. I am worried there may be a suspension,

That was the hit. And for years I have said Aikman should NEVER be calling a Redskins game. He is entirely too biases against the Skins and really just makes me turn ooff the volume and listen to the radio broadcast any time he is doing a Skins game. typical Aikman, the Skins player got away with one on that call on the Jackson hit, yet the lineman was just taking up for his QB and shouldnt have been ejected.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PFF and Cooley both seem to think there will be no suspension for Baker.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PFF and Cooley both seem to think there will be no suspension for Baker.

Suspension on what grounds?? Hell it wasnt even the giants. Although if he does that this week to Eli, he will be banned for life, the Skins will get a $90 Million cap fine and lose three draft picks for sure. :cool2: