• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

On the bright side

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. Its a short week so we either get this out of our system, Our get narfled by the Giants thursday night.

2. Cousins looked solid and even on the INT, I think you give that one to the TE who gave up on the route.

But the dark side.. .Special teams is still as retarded as a child produced from a crackhead and 3rd generation inbred. Secondary is still useless and gives up big plays.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is no doubt that Cousins is the QB for this team. It should of had been a win.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the loss is all on KC . the defense did its job and the ST 's teams couldnt overcome KC 's ill timed INT . :lol:

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the loss is all on KC . the defense did its job and the ST 's teams couldnt overcome KC 's ill timed INT . :lol:

tell the truth, you spent the entire game giving Rg3 foot rub didnt you??:lol:

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
in all seriousness KC was outstanding and if he keeps this up no way can he be benched and we will spend the off season trying to figure out RG3 's worth

i say a 1st rounder from TB

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Cousins is not the QB from this point on even after RGIII is healed the Skins will regret it. I will go so far to say it will be as stupid a decision as Jones firing Jimmy Johnson when the Cowboys could have had a dynasty.

With Cousins in the Skins are a completely different team. I still think the Eagles defense is suspect but I saw throws today that I am not even sure RGIII can make with consistency and Cousins has repeatedly done it. There is no way anyone should put the loss on Cousins. Hell I doubt the Skins are in this game if he is not the QB. Turnovers happen...it is part of the game just like Sproles fumble.

martinez

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hard to stay positive with a loss and d hall out for the year. But Kirk played great today

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know many are down on the defense, but I actually thought they played ok. Remember , the were playing the most prolific offense in the league. They really only gave up 27 points. When it counted, they manned up and shut the eagles down in the 4th qtr. they stopped McCoy. I also have to hand it to Foles. He made some unbelievable passes.

There were some issues. First, no pressure on Foles until late in the 3rd qtr. second, no one could cover Maclin. You would think that after the guy burns you time and again that you'd eventually try something different. I will say this, Breeland belongs in this league. He is going to make some mistakes, but he is also going to make some plays. Biggers, on the other hand, sucks.

As for the offense, KC played lights out until the 4th qtr. hate to say it, but he appeared to choke on that last series. he wasn't even close on his 3 passes. This could be a concern. The oline played pretty good, don't think they gave up a sack. Question is was that the line or KC?

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know many are down on the defense, but I actually thought they played ok. Remember , the were playing the most prolific offense in the league. They really only gave up 27 points. When it counted, they manned up and shut the eagles down in the 4th qtr. they stopped McCoy. I also have to hand it to Foles. He made some unbelievable passes.

There were some issues. First, no pressure on Foles until late in the 3rd qtr. second, no one could cover Maclin. You would think that after the guy burns you time and again that you'd eventually try something different. I will say this, Breeland belongs in this league. He is going to make some mistakes, but he is also going to make some plays. Biggers, on the other hand, sucks.

As for the offense, KC played lights out until the 4th qtr. hate to say it, but he appeared to choke on that last series. he wasn't even close on his 3 passes. This could be a concern. The oline played pretty good, don't think they gave up a sack. Question is was that the line or KC?

i think the o/line did well

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The oline played pretty good, don't think they gave up a sack. Question is was that the line or KC?

I would say for the most part it was the line. The Eagles pass rush never really got close to Cousins.

KickSaveDave

Message Board Migrant
America's safest and most boring city: Irvine, CA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just checked the box score. 48 passing attempts for KC... zero sacks. That's a testament not only to his OL, but primarily to his decision making. Fast and generally accurate. His handful of bad throws were not of the "gasp" variety although the INT was a killer, its hard to know for sure who messed up, the receiver or KC. Probably the receiver.

Bottom line, KC played very well, but we still needed a few plays at the end of the game and NO ONE made them. No one on offense, or defense.

KickSaveDave

Message Board Migrant
America's safest and most boring city: Irvine, CA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would say for the most part it was the line. The Eagles pass rush never really got close to Cousins.

They blitzed a lot, but KC got rid of the ball quickly... something about an OL's best friend being a quick release. RGIII does hold the ball forever when compared to KC.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have spent a while defending KC but now I see everybody saying he is "obviously" the answer. I'm not going to say that. He played a great game, no doubt. But let's see how he plays over the next 5 games before we say the team is his.

Patience on all fronts is needed.

I can see RG3 going to STL (which would be hilarious in a disturbing way), Houston, KC, or ARI.

The sacks thing likely goes on KC play.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have spent a while defending KC but now I see everybody saying he is "obviously" the answer. I'm not going to say that. He played a great game, no doubt. But let's see how he plays over the next 5 games before we say the team is his.

Patience on all fronts is needed.

I can see RG3 going to STL (which would be hilarious in a disturbing way), Houston, KC, or ARI.

The sacks thing likely goes on KC play.

Gk... I think it all hinges on how the team is doing in 6 or 7 weeks. If Kirk playing well but the team is losing, I wouldnt rule out them giving Rg3 another shot. Now if we are in the division hunt and Kirk is playing like he did today.... Rg3 is trade bait.

Raid

Hoopla Cash
$ 21.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Cousins is not the QB from this point on even after RGIII is healed the Skins will regret it. I.

Yip. The dude can drop a pass on the spot of fly poop. Really. RGIII cannot.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gk... I think it all hinges on how the team is doing in 6 or 7 weeks. If Kirk playing well but the team is losing, I wouldnt rule out them giving Rg3 another shot. Now if we are in the division hunt and Kirk is playing like he did today.... Rg3 is trade bait.

It depends on the message you want to send and KC understanding of the situation. If KC is rocking it and we are losing, do you really want to send the message we want RG3 in the game, even if it is to simply increase trade value? I know it makes sense to us but you know players do not think like that.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It depends on the message you want to send and KC understanding of the situation. If KC is rocking it and we are losing, do you really want to send the message we want RG3 in the game, even if it is to simply increase trade value? I know it makes sense to us but you know players do not think like that.

I think it depends on where the team decides it needs to go. If Cousins is doing good, but the front office still thinks Rg3 is the future, I could see him being put in. If they play it smart in that case, and assuming we are out of the playoffs hunt, you go into the seasons feilding offers for both Qbs.

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If KC is still playing well, but we are losing, I have no problems with RG3 going back in. We need to figure out which QB we keep. IF KC is still productive, we will know at that point that he can run this offense. We really don't know that about RG3. We need to find out. Now if we are winning and in a playoff hunt, then we stay with the hot hand.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its funny how our oline issues went away today with KC at QB. If we won this game everyone would have been on the KC bandwagon. I have been saying forever that KC is the better Qb. Rg3 shouldn't even be thought of unless KC really stinks it up. Which is highly unlikely with Reed coming back.

I had us at 3-1 going into the Seattle game. Now it should be 2-2. Even with Hall out the Giants game should be a win.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its funny how our oline issues went away today with KC at QB. If we won this game everyone would have been on the KC bandwagon. I have been saying forever that KC is the better Qb. Rg3 shouldn't even be thought of unless KC really stinks it up. Which is highly unlikely with Reed coming back.

I had us at 3-1 going into the Seattle game. Now it should be 2-2. Even with Hall out the Giants game should be a win.

With Special teams giving up a score a game, I wouldnt count the Giants as a win just yet. Add in the fact that the NFL has basically castrated Meriweather. And Hall is likely done for the season..... shit just got alot harder.