• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

On A Positive Note...

FanofPelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll start by saying that was a very disappointing loss. It was a game that should have been won by the Fins.
That said, winners don't dwell on the past. With a win this week the Fins would be 1/2 game out of first place in the division. There is finally parity in the AFC East. The Fins control their on destiny. They play the Pats twice & still have almost all of their division games left to play. Here's hoping they show some character & bounce back. Also, I like the McKinnie signing.

craigk217

Meh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,618.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Horrible ... just horrible!!! How do you lose to an already mediocre team (at best) with a practice squad QB AT HOME ... after 2 weeks to prepare for them??? Seriously ... how do you do this??? Everytime we have a chance to inch up with the Pats, we seem to throw projected wins away. That 1st quarter against the Bills was the worst. Start out 3-0 with some good wins and now this shit ...

Anybody besides me wearing the paper sack over their heads after this loss . . . ? ? ?

psaboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Me has em bag back on mine head. There is no excuse for this lose period!! Philbin but turn this around qucik or he needs to go. After starting 3-0, how many teams fail to finish better than .500? Not sure, but think the Fins are heading on that direction. What draft pick did they give up for McKinnie? This dude is old for an O linemen, so if it is a 5 or 6th rounder, ok. Any higher and they not only had a bad Sunday, but Monday as well

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm still spitting blood off my balcony I'm so mad but we all have to calm down lots of time left. But if Sherman won't run the ball we're done....

FanofPelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RE McKinnie: My guess is the Fins got him for a 6th or 7th rounder. He's worth it IMO. RE the Fins running the ball this week vs the Pats: V Wilfork is not playing & he's their best run stuffer & the Fins have had success this year when running up the middle. If the Fins establish their running game then that will help the receivers to get open. Unless the Fins beat themselves with turnovers or penalties I see no reason that they can't beat the Pats if they play well. This will be a defining game for both the Fins and the Pats this year.

craigk217

Meh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,618.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RE McKinnie: My guess is the Fins got him for a 6th or 7th rounder. He's worth it IMO. RE the Fins running the ball this week vs the Pats: V Wilfork is not playing & he's their best run stuffer & the Fins have had success this year when running up the middle. If the Fins establish their running game then that will help the receivers to get open. Unless the Fins beat themselves with turnovers or penalties I see no reason that they can't beat the Pats if they play well. This will be a defining game for both the Fins and the Pats this year.

Did ya see how the Jets ran the ball on them ALL DAY LONG!?!?!? No Wilfork/no Mayo = run the fucking ball at them!!! Wonder if the genious' can figure this one out ... the Jets sure did.

FanofPelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mayo usually leads their team in tackles & he's an on field leader. That's a big loss. Also Talib is a shut down CB. One of the best, if not the best in the NFL, he got hurt in the Saints game. That's a big loss also if he doesn't play or isn't at 100%. All that being said the Fins will have to play well to have a chance in Foxborough. The Pats seldom lose at home. I think Wallace could be the difference in the game & he's helped the Steelers to beat the Pats before. On Defense the Fins will need to get after Brady & other teams have shown that it's possible to pressure him.

craigk217

Meh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,618.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mayo usually leads their team in tackles & he's an on field leader. That's a big loss. Also Talib is a shut down CB. One of the best, if not the best in the NFL, he got hurt in the Saints game. That's a big loss also if he doesn't play or isn't at 100%. All that being said the Fins will have to play well to have a chance in Foxborough. The Pats seldom lose at home. I think Wallace could be the difference in the game & he's helped the Steelers to beat the Pats before. On Defense the Fins will need to get after Brady & other teams have shown that it's possible to pressure him.

All Wallace has proven is that he knows how to drop balls in very crucial parts of games. I never liked this signing for the paycheck this prima-donna receives and it shows ...

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wouldnt call Wallace a prima-donna, at least not yet... Except for the small displeasure he is expressed early in the season, he has been pretty silent on complaints and demands on the team... It could be worst considering the current state of the team. There are no prima-donnas on this team... Some of our players agents ( randy starks agent) is one but not any actual player

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I ask is for 25-30 carries. If they are winning run and kill clock. Let the D the strength of the team close games. If not push the old OC out the window.....