• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Old School Fantasy Legends League

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alright guys just wanted to go ahead and put this out there now. Labor Day is September 5th so everybody will have to be down to 25 on their active roster by that day. IR does not count against the 25. Waivers will be turned back on Wednesday August 31st with the first waiver period processing on Tuesday night/Wednesday morning September 7th and then it will as normal per the season.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well Harold trimmed his fat rather quickly.

I've only got 2, maybe 3, that I could cut and not feel horrible about at this moment...and one of them is on IR so he doesn't even count.

Gonna be a damn tough call. Someone needs to offer me some 4's or 5's, or some 2 fer one's... quick

Yellow Fuzzies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I've only got 2, maybe 3, that I could cut and not feel horrible about at this moment...and one of them is on IR so he doesn't even count.

Gonna be a damn tough call. Someone needs to offer me some 4's or 5's, or some 2 fer one's... quick
@TREFF
sent you one

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alright guys just wanted to go ahead and put this out there now. Labor Day is September 5th so everybody will have to be down to 25 on their active roster by that day. IR does not count against the 25. Waivers will be turned back on Wednesday August 31st with the first waiver period processing on Tuesday night/Wednesday morning September 7th and then it will as normal per the season.
Oh I forgot to mention that on that same day @Barilko can rename his team again and I have to stop screwing with it. I'm sure he's looking forward to that as well.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And accepted

I send Robert Woods and a #3, Fuzzy sends his #2

One slot down 4 to go. A please my good sir
That a nice deal. I’m a little surprised you moved Woods though, because it leaves your bench weaker, but a 2nd is a nice return for a aging WR coming off a injury and now on a new team. Looks like you traded him for what you paid for him earlier.

Last edited:

Yellow Fuzzies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That a nice deal. I’m a little surprised you moved Woods though, because it leaves your bench weaker, but a 2nd is a nice return for a aging WR coming off a injury and now on a new team. Looks like you traded him for what you paid for him earlier.
And I like my side for some WR depth.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yes he did - - in both leagues. .....
It's gonna be tough on a number of teams for sure. It's going to be interesting as to what some guys do. .... I just may like some of the scraps better than mine.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like the early reports on guys like Wandale, Tyquan, Doubs, even Toure has me feeling good, and I think the Raider carryover to Atlanta of Marriota to Edwards is gonna be good enough for some fill in work when needed. Between that bunch, they made Woods expendable.
Getting while the getting is good rather than dropping a guy I'll regret a month from now

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone else think an AJ Green or Phillip Lindsay, Braylon Edwards, Kenyon Drake or Gerald Everrett/Rudolph is a better option than your 25th man?? Come get em