• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Old School Fantasy Legends League

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can you tell AJ to turn around and look for the ball?

That was BAD.

(Maybe he thought it was a run?)

Yes it was. And that's why you shouldn't throw him the ball.

Felt like he heard the play wrong and was run blocking in the end zone with 20sec left

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For any of you RB needy or just plain hoarders - Kenny Gainwell is for sale in exchange for a WR1 or high 2. .... you'll thank me when he fully takes the job from Sanders.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I had one not named Chase or Jefferson...
Oh, I certainly wouldn't expect those guys. ..... just seems strange to shop a good, young RB for a WR and no one is beating on the door down. ... :noidea:

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, I certainly wouldn't expect those guys. ..... just seems strange to shop a good, young RB for a WR and no one is beating on the door down. ... :noidea:
Do the Eagles even use their RBs? Hurt has the most carries on the team.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now that is a great one - - saving it for future use. ...... :suds:

can I trade you a WR from Bandits Dynasty? I have a much greater need for a RB2 over there, and Sanders injured ass on my bench, lol

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just feel like no matter what else they have he will always be stuck in 10-12 touch land like so many other running backs. The Eagles just aren't ever going to give a guy 18-20 touches and they have a quarterback that steals all of the touchdowns so I just feel like he'd be another guy that I'd have no idea when to play.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, after further review of my roster (thought my prime RB were past their byes) I'm gonna have to rescind this for now - unless some comes up with a WR and RB I could use in week 9. .... sorry fellows.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh and BTW - Eagles placed Miles Sanders (ankle) on injured reserve.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just feel like no matter what else they have he will always be stuck in 10-12 touch land like so many other running backs. The Eagles just aren't ever going to give a guy 18-20 touches and they have a quarterback that steals all of the touchdowns so I just feel like he'd be another guy that I'd have no idea when to play.
it's an odd bird situation for sure.
Does Gainwell have some Austin Ekeler type stuff to him, or is he gonna top out at a James White type role? Either way, it's worthy of decent value

and then there's Hurts..
does his career take a Lamar type arc? maybe Josh Allen type arc? or will he be more along a Tim Tebow arc, or maybe Vince YOung-ish? in either of the first two, yeah he'll be eating into his RB's production their entire careers. In either of the other ways, he's not gonna be around all that long anyways, so short term problem.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it's an odd bird situation for sure.
Does Gainwell have some Austin Ekeler type stuff to him, or is he gonna top out at a James White type role? Either way, it's worthy of decent value

and then there's Hurts..
does his career take a Lamar type arc? maybe Josh Allen type arc? or will he be more along a Tim Tebow arc, or maybe Vince YOung-ish? in either of the first two, yeah he'll be eating into his RB's production their entire careers. In either of the other ways, he's not gonna be around all that long anyways, so short term problem.
Anything is possible of course but Gainwell has had 63 carries to Sanders 66 carries and his numbers aren't to Sanders level even and personally I wasn't impressed with his college tape. Unless Eagles end up with a top pick in the draft Hurt likely remains the starter for a couple of years, possibly even if the Eagles use a 1st on a QB. Best thing that could happen to change things is house cleaning of coaching staff and front office entirely and while that could happen, I'm not going to trade for a Eagles RB based on a maybe like that unless the cost is minimal.