• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Old School Fantasy Legends League

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's just another example of all of the experts being wrong when a starting running back gets hurt. The more shocking part of the game to me was that Hurts actually let other runners get the 4 touchdowns instead of taking them himself.
Shocking to me as well, also extremely disappointing

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure where our Alaskan friend is - I had an offer to him (for days) and even sent an email but didn't get a response. .... think maybe he joined Sue In Kavik (of Life Below Zero) and is off the grid. ....

Hope he's doing alright, i think he's been away for a couple weeks now

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The one thing I cling to--I made the right call in my evaluation of my team..I'm not going anywhere this year.

even with an optimal lineup, and even if I hadn't dealt Pittman and had him in over Boyd, it's still not even ten-twelve more points than I got, still another lose, another game back, and no longer in the final spot, plus that spot has about 6 teams currently in a spot to snag it at any given moment, not counting a current division leader that might get sniped out of a divsional spot at the last minute who is light years ahead of us.

the rummage sale is still a go

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The one thing I cling to--I made the right call in my evaluation of my team..I'm not going anywhere this year.

even with an optimal lineup, and even if I hadn't dealt Pittman and had him in over Boyd, it's still not even ten-twelve more points than I got, still another lose, another game back, and no longer in the final spot, plus that spot has about 6 teams currently in a spot to snag it at any given moment, not counting a current division leader that might get sniped out of a divsional spot at the last minute who is light years ahead of us.

the rummage sale is still a go
I'll probably be joining you on that. .... perhaps we make a deal that includes consolidating all our best into one team and strip the other for next yrs gold. .... not sure which side I wanna be on at present - just seems in this league even if I do it right (which is questionable week to week) I run into a buzzsaw.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll probably be joining you on that. .... perhaps we make a deal that includes consolidating all our best into one team and strip the other for next yrs gold. .... not sure which side I wanna be on at present - just seems in this league even if I do it right (which is questionable week to week) I run into a buzzsaw.
well,
my "strip-able" parts, at least those of any note, are pretty much limited to Parker, AJ Green, H Renfrow, and Tyley Boyd..with an outside shot of J. Hurts, and a long shot of Fant, if someone really wants to get real jiggy with it. Neither Hurts nor Fant are discounted in any way. That's kinda why I refer to it as a rummage sale, more so than a fire sale. Those pieces aren't much to look at, but in the right home, they might be the missing piece to your "feng shui"

Everyone else, is under 25, look to be the next generation of "elite", especailly at WR..and will not be going anywhere, for virtually any price..although I never say never.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@SmokingMonkey you didn't waste any time did you.

if you didn't have to have a player on bye or MNF on your bench to drop for Peterson, I would've had him in 3/4 dynasty leagues, not sure he's worth it if you have a strong 5-man bench already in redraft, unless you really need RB help

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's more of the type you race to the WW for, but don't want to trade for.
Egh, having watched him 16 times last year. He’s the type you hope somebody else in front of you on the WW races for.

Dudes old. McNichols isn’t. Sam n Will have a commodity now, IMO.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True, but we'll see if desperation sets in. Certainly ain't expecting much, and he could make I nice little kicker to seal a deal elsewhere
I can tell you that I am bidding $83 out of a $100 budget in one league. But in that league I have Henry and also already have McNichols.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can tell you that I am bidding $83 out of a $100 budget in one league. But in that league I have Henry and also already have McNichols.
Wow! Let’s us know how it works out.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow! Let’s us know how it works out.
It's also my league that has 32 players on each roster with no defenses or kickers, so it's all QB, RB, WR, and TE that are rostered. Needless to say, not much comes up on waivers that is worth anything. We still have $96 out of $100 left. It's superflex, so Geno Smith went for $90, Joe Flacco just went for $23 and Case Keenum also went for $23.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice... I'm pretty sure I'll take the first shiny penny that gets thrown my way. But it does have to be shiny

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice... I'm pretty sure I'll take the first shiny penny that gets thrown my way. But it does have to be shiny
Well it's kind of like Harold said, I think putting in a waiver claim and making a trade are completely different. I'd have to at least wait until after this week to see how they are going to split the backfield. Of course by then it might be too late.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well it's kind of like Harold said, I think putting in a waiver claim and making a trade are completely different. I'd have to at least wait until after this week to see how they are going to split the backfield. Of course by then it might be too late.
It's never too late, it just may get more expensive. That's the gamble

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's never too late, it just may get more expensive. That's the gamble
I think it makes more sense more Wil and Sam than anybody else since they already have Henry and McNichols, but it will be interesting to see if they send you an offer or since they are 2-5 if they just say screw it, what's the point.