• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Old School Fantasy Legends League

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anything is possible of course but Gainwell has had 63 carries to Sanders 66 carries and his numbers aren't to Sanders level even and personally I wasn't impressed with his college tape. Unless Eagles end up with a top pick in the draft Hurt likely remains the starter for a couple of years, possibly even if the Eagles use a 1st on a QB. Best thing that could happen to change things is house cleaning of coaching staff and front office entirely and while that could happen, I'm not going to trade for a Eagles RB based on a maybe like that unless the cost is minimal.
I agree. I picked up Boston Scott this week on waivers because I feel like he has just as good of shot at being relevant as Gainwell.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anything is possible of course but Gainwell has had 63 carries to Sanders 66 carries and his numbers aren't to Sanders level even and personally I wasn't impressed with his college tape. Unless Eagles end up with a top pick in the draft Hurt likely remains the starter for a couple of years, possibly even if the Eagles use a 1st on a QB. Best thing that could happen to change things is house cleaning of coaching staff and front office entirely and while that could happen, I'm not going to trade for a Eagles RB based on a maybe like that unless the cost is minimal.
I agree. I picked up Boston Scott this week on waivers because I feel like he has just as good of shot at being relevant as Gainwell.

Well, honestly I have no idea what's in Gainwell's future - - but, regardless, he has the making of the best RB3/4 on my team - especially in 1/2ppr. .... I'll take the James White and hope for a mini-Ekeler

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well as you know i will always defer to you guys

however from what i see Sanders is a pretty darn fine rb the problem is the coaching staff and they way that he has actually hasnt been used....

i have seen him juke out many a LB and break many tackles....

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, since everyone else is pointing out lineup issues..Fantrax has Joey Slye projected for 6.5 PAT'S and 4+ FG'S..which means someone thinks the Niners are scoring 61 points on Da Bears

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Stomp you have injured Sander still in the line up.
Not sure where our Alaskan friend is - I had an offer to him (for days) and even sent an email but didn't get a response. .... think maybe he joined Sue In Kavik (of Life Below Zero) and is off the grid. ....

Barilko

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He also has a trade offer to consider....

:)
Hey Treff I saw it quickly apologies for the lack of feedback (Yet!). Saturday became no fantasy day this week as I chain saw massacred a tree that fell in my back yard that was resting (partially) on the house... Then travelled to my Nation.s capital to see Mom and Sis...supper , Hockey ( Saturday Night Eh!) a PVR,d World Series....but I see ya

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Treff I saw it quickly apologies for the lack of feedback (Yet!). Saturday became no fantasy day this week as I chain saw massacred a tree that fell in my back yard that was resting (partially) on the house... Then travelled to my Nation.s capital to see Mom and Sis...supper , Hockey ( Saturday Night Eh!) a PVR,d World Series....but I see ya
That's all acceptable..cept the hockey

Barilko

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@TREFF. Please fix my line up I’m having major headaches with Fantrax today

Qb. Ryann
Rb Edmunds
Rb Hubbard
Wr Hopkins
Wr Claypool
TE Gisicki
Flex Ruggs
Flex Hilton

K IDP all good

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bet you have a big smile on your face watching Scott putting up points for you.

Barilko

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@TREFF T hanks. Honestly the way we help and check on each other. You guys are the best. Love our eyes and love our trades. Blows the crap out of my two home money leagues

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He probably is, as well as anyone who picked up Howard - - obvious I missed on my Gainwell hopes.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He probably is, as well as anyone who picked up Howard - - obvious I missed on my Gainwell hopes.

Not sure Gainwell will ever be the clock killer in a blowout win, but def thought he would be a part of the first team offense on game day. Coaches must see something they're trying to fix in his game (pass pro, vision, timing?) or else why run him out there in mop up duty after featuring Scott and Howard all game?

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's just another example of all of the experts being wrong when a starting running back gets hurt. The more shocking part of the game to me was that Hurts actually let other runners get the 4 touchdowns instead of taking them himself.