• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Old School Fantasy Legends League

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I dunno who wore whom down but after a week plus of thrilling negotiations, me and Bar finally got a deal done.

Bar sends-
Herbert
Shady McCoy
Firkser
R. Armstead

I give up
L. Bell
H. Ruggs
A.J. Dillon
and Matt Ryan

Solves my long term QB issue, but may very well have sealed my doom and killed my playoff chances this year.

Gotta start Ol' man Gore and H. Renfrow at flex in a week where my entire season comes down to outscoring TKO and Monkey. Gonna take a minor miracle.

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well gang dont let the week+ of banter full ya the trade was oh so close to being a much much and do mean much bigger trade last week and it was me who basically killed the big very well thought out deal by Treff as

i couldnt part with my :canada: Wr quite yet......

fun week of talks @TREFF you indeed have your Qb

ok gang when ya need wrs and have Rbs for sale you know where to look.....

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I dunno who wore whom down but after a week plus of thrilling negotiations, me and Bar finally got a deal done.

Bar sends-
Herbert
Shady McCoy
Firkser
R. Armstead

I give up
L. Bell
H. Ruggs
A.J. Dillon
and Matt Ryan

Solves my long term QB issue, but may very well have sealed my doom and killed my playoff chances this year.

Gotta start Ol' man Gore and H. Renfrow at flex in a week where my entire season comes down to outscoring TKO and Monkey. Gonna take a minor miracle.
Well it does put a perceived kink in your scoring for this week, but IDK how much Ruggs contributes any how TBH , he's put up less then 6 points 5 different times in the last 6 week you silver tongue devil. This deal is a lift raft for you because Herbert looks like the real deal, no more pulling a name out of hat to decide which QB to start and you did it with out sacrificing a starter ( unless you count old Matt Ryan LOL).
For Bariklo he adds to his depth for a spare QB and as we experienced this season depth matters.

Nice deal guys.

Barilko

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
good analyzing @HaroldSeattle i indeed add depth

Ruggs is squat this year but in a few yaers from now.. who knows...

and as much as Hebert is a top qb in the making you are right i cant play him when i play Watson

i really wanted to get a Rb in a Hebert deal but i was enlightened indeed as to supply and demand..

and this gang doesnt part easily (as we all know) with Rbs so....

seeing we have 2 flex it doesnt kill me to play Hopkins/Ridley/Claypool/Fuller at wr/flex with Davis/Boyd/Hilton/Mooney watching from the bench

hey if the Niners stay in it maybe i have Kittle back for some playoff action...

in the mean time all you Ol Schoolers send rbs my way....

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Herbert for Ryan, give me Herbert every single time.
Rest of those pieces are meh as far as now or long term value

Barilko

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i wanted to give ya Hebert but you have Jackson.....

and ya give me Hebert for Ryan anytime as well

it was actually Hebert for Ruggs and a hopefully a little out of Bell and maybe Dillon as well

im not giving up on Ruggs after 3/4 of a season in his 1st year.... cripes 12th pick overall must be something there.....

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well it does put a perceived kink in your scoring for this week, but IDK how much Ruggs contributes any how TBH , he's put up less then 6 points 5 different times in the last 6 week you silver tongue devil. This deal is a lift raft for you because Herbert looks like the real deal, no more pulling a name out of hat to decide which QB to start and you did it with out sacrificing a starter ( unless you count old Matt Ryan LOL).
For Bariklo he adds to his depth for a spare QB and as we experienced this season depth matters.

Nice deal guys.
Problem is one play, and Ruggs has 10+. If Carr and Gruden happen to figure out how to utilize that dude..he could be huge. Until then though, he may as well be John Ross.

Bell and Ruggs vs Gore and Renfrow...well, either way, I'm praying for scores, none if the option were gonna rack up volume. I just had more confidence in the Bell/Ruggs combo. Either way, I need the Raiders v Jets game to fall exactly the right way for a shot.

As far as Herbert..love him long term, but hes got a few tough ones coming up, and Cousins has a few cake walks, so its not like ive got it set up all that great.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think both Ruggs and Dillon have some long term value. Very curious as to what GB is gonna do in '21 with both Jones and Williams set to be UFA's this off season..Dillon might be a big piece.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Problem is one play, and Ruggs has 10+. If Carr and Gruden happen to figure out how to utilize that dude..he could be huge. Until then though, he may as well be John Ross.

Bell and Ruggs vs Gore and Renfrow...well, either way, I'm praying for scores, none if the option were gonna rack up volume. I just had more confidence in the Bell/Ruggs combo. Either way, I need the Raiders v Jets game to fall exactly the right way for a shot.

As far as Herbert..love him long term, but hes got a few tough ones coming up, and Cousins has a few cake walks, so its not like ive got it set up all that great.
Herbert will more then make up the difference you may ( or may not) experience starting Gore rather then Ruggs and or starting Renfrow instead of Bell. Long term Herbert will have a ton of more value even if Ruggs blooms IMO. IDK how you did it my friend, that was a home run for you.

darth vader baseball GIF

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Bar sends-
Herbert
Shady McCoy
Firkser
R. Armstead

I give up
L. Bell
H. Ruggs
A.J. Dillon
and Matt Ryan

Damn I wish I had known that Herbert was up for grabs I would've given up a lot. And since we posted at the same time I agree with Harold 100%

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn I wish I had known that Herbert was up for grabs I would've given up a lot. And since we posted at the same time I agree with Harold 100%
Hey now you and Clem have broken enough QBs you need to stick to mediocre QBs that nobody cares if they get broke. LOL :pound:

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shoot, until you said something a few days ago about not going after Lawrence, I was convinced you were gonna angle for him in the draft. Part of my negotiating strategy was "who else can you sell him too? Its just me, TKO, and Stomp, cuz Bandit is getting Lawrence"

Oopsie :)

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Herbert will more then make up the difference you may ( or may not) experience starting Gore rather then Ruggs and or starting Renfrow instead of Bell. Long term Herbert will have a ton of more value even if Ruggs blooms IMO. IDK how you did it my friend, that was a home run for you.

darth vader baseball GIF

To bars credit...we were on Henry for Herbert+ for a long time, heck, I even had the offer in his inbox, Saturday before Henry went apeshit. But the "+" was killing us

Barilko

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well with all of you shooting down my deal

ill just keep fighting and hope Ruggs/Dillon balance it out

either way im proud to say im hanging with you Football dudes in our most popular Dynastys

its the dumb Hockey loving canuck against the crazed football expert gang that you are

so i think im entiled to say and pray time will tell

and hey i cant start Hebert and Watson so what can ya do....

plus i did draft him so there is that ....

and i still have him in Smokes league...

i did look at you @Bandit yet didnt see an approach to take

all i remember is the price Foot paid in the other Dynasty

maybe now you can give up a lot to Treff instead

if i read too many more i may have to run and hide.....

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i wanted to give ya Hebert but you have Jackson.....

and ya give me Hebert for Ryan anytime as well

it was actually Hebert for Ruggs and a hopefully a little out of Bell and maybe Dillon as well

im not giving up on Ruggs after 3/4 of a season in his 1st year.... cripes 12th pick overall must be something there.....

Figured it would take fairly significant RB to get any deal done with ya based on our Lat Murray talks.

Never know how things play out, Ruggs could easily end up better than I think, I get plenty of them wrong

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

either way im proud to say im hanging with you Football dudes in our most popular Dynastys

its the dumb Hockey loving canuck against the crazed football expert gang that you are

Don't beat yourself up, 1hr after a trade is never the correct time to evaluate a dynasty move, especially one involving a 1st rd pedigree WR

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well yeah, but nobody else would have offered what Foot did if you're talking about the Hopkins deal so you can't ever compare that. And it's a completely different deal with Treff because he doesn't have Watson. LOL. No big deal, we have Herbert in D1 so it would've been nice to have him here too.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Imagine trading Mixon and getting Gibson and James Robinson before the season started. Everyone would've said the guy that got Mixon won the trade by a mile, and they would've all been wrong

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Imagine trading Mixon and getting Gibson and James Robinson before the season started. Everyone would've said the guy that got Mixon won the trade by a mile, and they would've all been wrong
And imagine you traded Mixon for Keeshawn Vaughn and Eno Benjamin. Everybody would have said the guy that got Mixon won the trade by a mile, and they would have been right. :fencing:

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I traded James Robinson for Leveon Bell on Oct 21st

13 days before that, I dealt Antonio Gibson and a #4 for D. Harris and a #3

I make shit deals all the time :)