• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Old School Fantasy Legends League

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On the flip-side of that, I looked at my QB performances for this week. ... the 3 totaled 15.7 pts .... :redface: but at least I made the right choice as Murray had 1/2 of that. ....
Well look at the bright side, you could have been one of those savvy owners that picked up the random practice squad quarterback that Denver threw to the wolves and played him in a flex spot like several people did this week (not to mention names in this league but it rhymes with tonko titty) and collected his -2.78 points.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well look at the bright side, you could have been one of those savvy owners that picked up the random practice squad quarterback that Denver threw to the wolves and played him in a flex spot like several people did this week (not to mention names in this league but it rhymes with tonko titty) and collected his -2.78 points.
I wasnt really paying much attention Fri-Sat, then I checked all these emails..D2, Old School, your D, ..everyone picking up this Hinton dude..I'm like WTF did I miss?;?!? Looked up what was going on, said to myself..they're playing the Saints, who just decimated Brady and Ryan, making them look like practice squad WR's playing QB, I sure hope nobody plans on actually playing this dude...

Oops

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Will Fuller announced via Instagram that he's been suspended six games for violating the NFL’s performance-enhancing substances policy.​

I knew it - I demand a recount on last week. .... dude was on drugs. .. :D

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dangit @Bandit , how could you let that trio of Steelers, "steal" the win?? Now my playoff chances are halved. Bugger

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dangit @Bandit , how could you let that trio of Steelers, "steal" the win?? Now my playoff chances are halved. Bugger

Well to be honest I was kind of torn. If we would have won, we'd have had a shot at the playoffs, but with the loss we are most certainly out and right now we would have the 3rd pick. I doubt very seriously we would have made much noise in the playoffs anyway, so I'm fine with it. We have to find a damn quarterback.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well to be honest I was kind of torn. If we would have won, we'd have had a shot at the playoffs, but with the loss we are most certainly out and right now we would have the 3rd pick. I doubt very seriously we would have made much noise in the playoffs anyway, so I'm fine with it. We have to find a damn quarterback.
Won’t that be the 4th pick, not the 3rd?

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I started that dude(who I think beat out my cousin at Wake Forrest for QB like six years ago) in four leagues. Lol

Woulda been five, but Micro beat me to him in LionsBoard.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Same

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can you re-explain the way the draft order will be set, please?

I have no idea.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Won’t that be the 4th pick, not the 3rd?
You're correct. If Sam & Wil miss the playoffs then right now you would have the 1st pick, they would have the 2nd pick, and you (Smitty) would have the 3rd pick, then we would be 4th, Monkey 5th, and Treff 6th. It's really looking like the 6 seed is going to come down to Treff and TKO since it goes to the team with the most points that isn't qualified another way. Right now TKO has a 29 point lead over Treff.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're correct. If Sam & Wil miss the playoffs then right now you would have the 1st pick, they would have the 2nd pick, and you (Smitty) would have the 3rd pick, then we would be 4th, Monkey 5th, and Treff 6th. It's really looking like the 6 seed is going to come down to Treff and TKO since it goes to the team with the most points that isn't qualified another way. Right now TKO has a 29 point lead over Treff.

Been keeping a eye on it. LOL Now I need Sam & Will to beat Bar and TKO to lose to Lefty , then for you to out score Monkey by 24 points. If that happens the party is on me.....at my place. LOL

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Been keeping a eye on it. LOL Now I need Sam & Will to beat Bar and TKO to lose to Lefty , then for you to out score Monkey by 24 points. If that happens the party is on me.....at my place. LOL
i approve of this message NO WAIT I DONT!!!!!!

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alright so here is an update on your playoff scenarios:

#1 seed and 1st round bye Leftypower 9-3 (the only way he can lose this spot would be for him to lose, Barilko to win, and gain 72 points on him this week)

#2 seed and 1st round bye Face 7-5 and has already clinched the Frozen Tundra Division but he can still be either the 2 or the 3 seed.

#3 seed Stomp who is currently leading the Canton Bulldogs Division 7-5 with more points than Fuzzy, but that doesn't really matter because they play head-to-head this week, so the winner of their game will win the division. If Face loses, the winner of this game will move up to the #2 seed and get a first round bye. If Stomp loses then he could actually end up out of the playoffs.

#4 seed Barilko 8-4 and #1 wild card and he can't move up without a miracle to win the division and he can't move down because nobody can catch him, so his game this week is completely meaningless.

#5 seed Fuzzy 7-5 and #2 wild card. With a win this week over Stomp he would win the division and could move up as high as the #2 seed depending on Face, but at worst with a win he would be the #3 seed. With a loss he could end up out of the playoffs.

#6 seed TKO 6-6 and 1771.86 points. The record doesn't matter, only the points for the #6 seed. He has a 29 point lead over Treff, and a 46 point lead over Monkey and as long as he holds on to that lead he would be in the playoffs no matter what. So the best case scenario for everybody else to have a shot a the playoffs would be for TKO to win this week because if he does then he would move up to the #5 seed since he has more points than either Fuzzy or Stomp. If that happens, then the #6 seed would be completely up for grabs with Treff actually having the advantage:

#7 seed Treff 1742.90 points
# 8 seed Monkey 1725.10 points
Stomp 1705.20 points
#9 seed Bandit 1703.84 points
Fuzzy 1684.06 points

#10 seed Smitty 1570.86 points 3-9 and eliminated from playoff contention

#11 seed Sam and Wil 6-6 1570.18 points. Even at 6-6 they are eliminated from playoff contention because there's just no way they can make up enough points to move up to the #5 seed which is what they would need to happen in order to make the playoffs. It's going to be a nail biter to see whether Smitty or Sam and Wil end up with more points.

#12 seed Harold 1517.48 points and eliminated from playoff contention

#1 pick next year Harold
#2 pick next year Sam and Wil
#3 pick next year Smitty (Harold owns the pick)
#4 pick next year Bandit
#5 pick next year Monkey (Harold owns the pick)
#6 pick next year Treff (Harold owns the pick)

The two biggest games head-to-head this week are the Stomp vs. Fuzzy battle for the division and the TKO vs. Lefty game that everybody will be rooting for TKO in. LOL. Every other game the head-to-head doesn't matter nearly as much as the points.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so all I need to do is outscore TKO by 30, and not allow Monkey to outscore me by 19+....or TKO wins division and not get smoked by Monkey

All with Godwin and my best IDP on bye, Jacobs possibly missing his best matchup of the year, and Russian roulette at QB..why worry?

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alright so here is an update on your playoff scenarios:

#1 seed and 1st round bye Leftypower 9-3 (the only way he can lose this spot would be for him to lose, Barilko to win, and gain 72 points on him this week)

#2 seed and 1st round bye Face 7-5 and has already clinched the Frozen Tundra Division but he can still be either the 2 or the 3 seed.

#3 seed Stomp who is currently leading the Canton Bulldogs Division 7-5 with more points than Fuzzy, but that doesn't really matter because they play head-to-head this week, so the winner of their game will win the division. If Face loses, the winner of this game will move up to the #2 seed and get a first round bye. If Stomp loses then he could actually end up out of the playoffs.

#4 seed Barilko 8-4 and #1 wild card and he can't move up without a miracle to win the division and he can't move down because nobody can catch him, so his game this week is completely meaningless.

#5 seed Fuzzy 7-5 and #2 wild card. With a win this week over Stomp he would win the division and could move up as high as the #2 seed depending on Face, but at worst with a win he would be the #3 seed. With a loss he could end up out of the playoffs.

#6 seed TKO 6-6 and 1771.86 points. The record doesn't matter, only the points for the #6 seed. He has a 29 point lead over Treff, and a 46 point lead over Monkey and as long as he holds on to that lead he would be in the playoffs no matter what. So the best case scenario for everybody else to have a shot a the playoffs would be for TKO to win this week because if he does then he would move up to the #5 seed since he has more points than either Fuzzy or Stomp. If that happens, then the #6 seed would be completely up for grabs with Treff actually having the advantage:

#7 seed Treff 1742.90 points
# 8 seed Monkey 1725.10 points
Stomp 1705.20 points
#9 seed Bandit 1703.84 points
Fuzzy 1684.06 points

#10 seed Smitty 1570.86 points 3-9 and eliminated from playoff contention

#11 seed Sam and Wil 6-6 1570.18 points. Even at 6-6 they are eliminated from playoff contention because there's just no way they can make up enough points to move up to the #5 seed which is what they would need to happen in order to make the playoffs. It's going to be a nail biter to see whether Smitty or Sam and Wil end up with more points.

#12 seed Harold 1517.48 points and eliminated from playoff contention

#1 pick next year Harold
#2 pick next year Sam and Wil
#3 pick next year Smitty (Harold owns the pick)
#4 pick next year Bandit
#5 pick next year Monkey (Harold owns the pick)
#6 pick next year Treff (Harold owns the pick)

The two biggest games head-to-head this week are the Stomp vs. Fuzzy battle for the division and the TKO vs. Lefty game that everybody will be rooting for TKO in. LOL. Every other game the head-to-head doesn't matter nearly as much as the points.
Nice Bandit. I forgot about the 6th seed being won by points. That ruins my hope for Sam/Wil team to squeeze into the playoffs. LOL! Smitty not me owns Treff pick FYI. I need Smitty to quit putting up so many damn points and Sam and Will to go big. :rolleyes:
One more thing....I need Monkey to have a really bad game here, really bad. I would really love having the first three picks.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's fine, fair weather friends - - I'll be pulling for me. ....

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice Bandit. I forgot about the 6th seed being won by points. That ruins my hope for Sam/Wil team to squeeze into the playoffs. LOL! Smitty not me owns Treff pick FYI. I need Smitty to quit putting up so many damn points and Sam and Will to go big. :rolleyes:

Oh yeah I forgot you traded Treff's to Smitty for his.