• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Old School Fantasy Legends League

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well with all of you shooting down my deal

ill just keep fighting and hope Ruggs/Dillon balance it out

either way im proud to say im hanging with you Football dudes in our most popular Dynastys

its the dumb Hockey loving canuck against the crazed football expert gang that you are

so i think im entiled to say and pray time will tell

and hey i cant start Hebert and Watson so what can ya do....

plus i did draft him so there is that ....

and i still have him in Smokes league...

i did look at you @Bandit yet didnt see an approach to take

all i remember is the price Foot paid in the other Dynasty

maybe now you can give up a lot to Treff instead

if i read too many more i may have to run and hide.....
@Barilko for you it wasn't a bad deal, other then if you put Hebert on the trade block you could of maybe/ perhaps gotten more. The pieces you got will help you put up better numbers then the QB sitting on your bench. Also the grief of picking the wrong QB to start can sting. I once had both RW and Luck and for weeks made the wrong choice. So don't sweat it, your roster is deeper for your run for the gold and now your choice for starting QB is clear. Go win that championship.:suds:

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I traded James Robinson for Leveon Bell on Oct 21st

13 days before that, I dealt Antonio Gibson and a #4 for D. Harris and a #3

I make shit deals all the time :)
You too? :dhd:

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well thanks guys i appreciated the condolences after the condolences

and i do mean that in way that i hope ya get and not in the way it could look as a sarcastic response

Well yeah, but nobody else would have offered what Foot did if you're talking about the Hopkins deal so you can't ever compare that. And it's a completely different deal with Treff because he doesn't have Watson. LOL. No big deal, we have Herbert in D1 so it would've been nice to have him here too.
ya i was reaching for what to say

i honestly didnt know how to approach ya to make a fine deal

i do not think we have ever made a deal....

Smoke has Jackson so i figured its a no and as much as it dissapoints me Smoke and I always appear to far apart in our talks to trade

and that sucks cause Smoke is a Great player..

i know that a Dynasty Qb is worth a whole lot more but supply and demand kinda lowers the value when ya look around

and i do have Watson

Smitty could have been a target but isnt desparate and i have yet to get on the same page with him either

and he was around in some talks for players i would have gone after with or without Hebert and we certainly differ..

and then finally TKO well he of the RB hoarding world didnt seem to be the place to shop...

so really the list was limited as everyone else has a fine young Qb

and we all say we will pay yet when it comes down to it those Rbs do not come easy Hebert or no Hebert.....

Barilko

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Barilko for you it wasn't a bad deal, other then if you put Hebert on the trade block you could of maybe/ perhaps gotten more. The pieces you got will help you put up better numbers then the QB sitting on your bench. Also the grief of picking the wrong QB to start can sting. I once had both RW and Luck and for weeks made the wrong choice. So don't sweat it, your roster is deeper for your run for the gold and now your choice for starting QB is clear. Go win that championship.:suds:
dont you go upsetting Lefty now :dhd:

Barilko

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well i actually had him on my trade block i guess i dint leave him there long enough....

with that said it is time to update it with Hebert now down somewhere in the rockies....

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well thanks guys i appreciated the condolences after the condolences

and i do mean that in way that i hope ya get and not in the way it could look as a sarcastic response

ya i was reaching for what to say

i honestly didnt know how to approach ya to make a fine deal

i do not think we have ever made a deal....

Smoke has Jackson so i figured its a no and as much as it dissapoints me Smoke and I always appear to far apart in our talks to trade

and that sucks cause Smoke is a Great player..

i know that a Dynasty Qb is worth a whole lot more but supply and demand kinda lowers the value when ya look around

and i do have Watson

Smitty could have been a target but isnt desparate and i have yet to get on the same page with him either

and he was around in some talks for players i would have gone after with or without Hebert and we certainly differ..

and then finally TKO well he of the RB hoarding world didnt seem to be the place to shop...

so really the list was limited as everyone else has a fine young Qb

and we all say we will pay yet when it comes down to it those Rbs do not come easy Hebert or no Hebert.....

I was actually trying to come up with something.... went back to your roster and he was gone.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I will say about that deal is I tried for quite some time to pry a QB from Bar and the asking price was always way too high. I couldn't even get him to move Dalton or Foles (In retrospect I glad he didn't). But for Herbert we never even got close, threw picks and players. So, obviously he just likes you better Treff. ..... well done.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I will say about that deal is I tried for quite some time to pry a QB from Bar and the asking price was always way too high. I couldn't even get him to move Dalton or Foles (In retrospect I glad he didn't). But for Herbert we never even got close, threw picks and players. So, obviously he just likes you better Treff. ..... well done.
Perhaps I have learned some tricks my left handed Jedi master has yet to discover? ;)

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Perhaps I have learned some tricks my left handed Jedi master has yet to discover? ;)
That may well be my friend, that may well be. .... :suds: :yo: - timing can be everything at times. ...

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry... classic case of liking our guys better.
That's fine - took a shot. I'll look a bit more but not sure what else works. ...

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Browns go shotgun from the 1 yard line to rush it with Hunt.
Stuffed.

I hate that.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And of course the one week I need Gore is the one week he gets vaginousis

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Game featuring the two best rushing attacks in the league = 4 passing TD's in a quarter and a half....smdh

Good for my Tannehill-Corey Davis combo in KOTF... hopefully.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jacobs no longer iffy, but out..and TKO has Booker..how do ya like them road apples??

Shit..

you're not missing anything.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Waller is going wild. 32 points in the first half.