• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Old School Fantasy Legends League

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@SmokingMonkey you hit the lotto tonight.

Chicago Bears Football GIF by RedEye Chicago

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Obviously at halftime he saw that you traded for Love and he was like, “Hell, no! You ain’t benching me, Lefty! You ain’t benching me!”
Sometime the sun shines on a dogs ass. ...... thank goodness for garbage time - but yea, he did me just fine.56df02bb-3205-46f2-8c01-3209caa835e1_text.gif

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How the &$_-( did you boys come up with that one
Was a good week and a half of pondering and tinkering for me.

A number of the transitional pieces had been discussed, or already traded between us before.

Had a few offers I almost sent, expecting a counter. And this was really close to a couple of the counters I assumed I’d get.

Andrews was never not going to cost me two firsts. This was honestly simpler than oneI’d let bounce around for awhile in my head.

If not Tanny, then staff. And then my other two Browns receivers, and this and that and on and on.

I think we both come out with options we want. Only Harold has some work to do now. Lol Cuz he’s got pieces people will want. And I know he likes that leg work.

When it all boils down, imo I got Reynolds for a 4th. Which I’m happy with. Hahaha.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Smitty came up with the offer and I felt it was a good offer and rather than haggle I just hit accept. Really hated to part with Andrews because TE's that matter are so hard to come by. I was a bit surprised he asked for Greenlaw because I had just picked him off waivers after watching the his play last week and had some expectations for him. Goff and Reynolds didn't surprise me because they're good and a Lion fan would enjoy owning them.
The offer worked for me because my season is on shaky ground right now and the draft capitol he offer was great and it left me with some core players to build on with those picks. I could tell he put a lot of thought into his offer and it was more than fair offer. Always a pleasure doing business with Smitty, he knows what he wants, knows what he's willing to give and tries to realistic about it. I appreciate that.