• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Old School Fantasy Legends League

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Smitty came up with the offer and I felt it was a good offer and rather than haggle I just hit accept. Really hated to part with Andrews because TE's that matter are so hard to come by. I was a bit surprised he asked for Greenlaw because I had just picked him off waivers after watching the his play last week and had some expectations for him. Goff and Reynolds didn't surprise me because they're good and a Lion fan would enjoy owning them.
The offer worked for me because my season is on shaky ground right now and the draft capitol he offer was great and it left me with some core players to build on with those picks. I could tell he put a lot of thought into his offer and it was more than fair offer. Always a pleasure doing business with Smitty, he knows what he wants, knows what he's willing to give and tries to realistic about it. I appreciate that.
I Love trading with you my friend.

If someone ever wanted to go thru dynasties trade histories. Id be shocked if anyone did more deals than we do.

Glad you mentioned Greenlaw.

I’d played this out with the assumption I’d swop Anzelone for Brooks. Or not involve IDPs. And had an offer mostly done. Then I woke up Wednesday. And he wasn’t there. Lol

Messed around for a long time trying to get Waddle involved. But it would’ve been 2025 picks and all kinds of haggling and we would’ve got lost in the back and forth.

Didn’t want to mess with McLaurin. Also didn’t want to give away my boy Sky Moore, but felt good sending this and seeing you accepted. Was a lot of fun pondering and a lot of fun looking to the future trying to compete.

Have flipped most of my roster in the last year or so. And really like where your roster is setting as far assets a lot more than I liked where I was setting this time last year.

Almost certain you’re not done swapping picks for players anymore than I will be players for picks. Now that I’ll have to buy back into the draft when the time comes. Lol

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not that I wouldn’t rather have McLaurin than Cooper. Cuz I would.

Just that we already did that deal. And there was value in place.

And my while my neighbor might have IPod mini, I cannot afford.

IMG_7066.gif

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@broncosmitty - there is no doubt there was a lot of thought put into that one - so many moving pieces that it made my head spin. :what: As long as both parties are happy about it, then it gets a big well done. ...

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speaking of trades - I sure am glad I made that trade with Barilko for Watson. ...... hqdefault.jpg

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I tried, often, to trade for Watson from Bandit, last year in Bandits Dynasty, glad he always rebuked my advances
He may be willing now. ..... :pound:

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
images.jpg who needs this guy ...... when you have this one images.jpg

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I sent something..no idea if it's anything you'd like or not..as always willing to volley back and forth if you'd like
Didn’t hold any appeal for me, but it was a bit different than the run of the mill offer.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tough week for byes. I have 7 players on byes including 3 RBs and I have 2 RBs on the IR. Going to have to pick up some trash RB off waivers just to have a legal lineup. Anyone have a RB to they are willing to trade? Rather go cheap, but would consider someone not so cheap, depending on the player and price.