• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Old School Fantasy Legends League

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Khalil Mack with a game.
10 tackles, 2 forced fumbles, and 6 sacks!
43.5 points in week 4…

First three weeks combined: 9 tackles, 0 sacks or anything else.
That's what sucks about the sack masters as IDP 's

If your league has set spots for EDGE/DE/OLB, it is what it is, everyone is in the same boat. But if you have generic or 'flex' IDP's, and choose to go with one, they're volatile. And about the time you give up, that's when they go nuts

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's what sucks about the sack masters as IDP 's

If your league has set spots for EDGE/DE/OLB, it is what it is, everyone is in the same boat. But if you have generic or 'flex' IDP's, and choose to go with one, they're volatile. And about the time you give up, that's when they go nuts

Not shocking that I love ‘em!
Mack is past his prime but they give a funner ceiling to shoot for. The “tacklers” are a safe but uninspiring play.

Bosa gave me a zero this week with Singleton on my bench with 12. So yea, it’s playing with fire.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not shocking that I love ‘em!
Mack is past his prime but they give a funner ceiling to shoot for. The “tacklers” are a safe but uninspiring play.

Bosa gave me a zero this week with Singleton on my bench with 12. So yea, it’s playing with fire.
Tacklers can be a bitch every now and again too though. Devin White usually logs a minimum of 10 tackles/assists, but barely recorded anything this week. Meanwhile, no name dudes that no one has ever heard of are racking up 15 tackles ..fockers

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kenny Pickett can be had extremely cheap. Anyone who wants that dart, send over a WR with a heartbeat.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When you consider benching Najee and Warren for two scrap heap TE, it’s time to ponder a trade.

Granted, that’s not much of a sales pitch, but I did give up a 1st to get Najee.

Not sure what I’d have to add to upgrade at RB, but thought I’d just say it out loud.

Kenny Pickett can be had extremely cheap. Anyone who wants that dart, send over a WR with a heartbeat.

gave you one to think about

I know it wasn't exactly what you were asking for but kind of was in a backwards/Milk-like way

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Bandit @TREFF - - et al.
Perhaps I'm just not seeing it but prior to the Fantrax 'upgrade' there was a way to see who all the next yr draft picks belong to. ... believe it was under the 'other' heading. Am I missing it or is it no longer available ???

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Perhaps I'm just not seeing it but prior to the Fantrax 'upgrade' there was a way to see who all the next yr draft picks belong to. ... believe it was under the 'other' heading. Am I missing it or is it no longer available ???
I'm not seeing anything either.

Only place I can see picks listed is each team's individual rosters.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got nothing. I even went into commissioner settings which kicks you into the old system and it's not there either.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup looks like that feature went away during a update. I did ask fantrax about it but the person who responded didn't seem to be aware of the feature ever existing and thought I was talking about how under individual rosters you can see that team draft picks and keep saying it's still there.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@SmokingMonkey

I forgot to hit reject when I countered your offer. Then you rejected my counter. And I said…. You know what—fuck it

Good Bye Najee and Warren
Hello Penny, Reed and a 2nd

:yo:

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not seeing anything either.

Only place I can see picks listed is each team's individual rosters.
I got nothing. I even went into commissioner settings which kicks you into the old system and it's not there either.
Yup looks like that feature went away during a update. I did ask fantrax about it but the person who responded didn't seem to be aware of the feature ever existing and thought I was talking about how under individual rosters you can see that team draft picks and keep saying it's still there.
That sucks - - it was a really nice feature 'one stop shopping' for all next yr picks (vs team by team). Guess we'll all have to bug them about that - they normally seem to be very responsive. I used it often over the past yrs. .... Thanks for reassuring an old fart he hadn't lost his mind. ...

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I sent Fantrax complaint messages for Bandit and Old School. ... as much trading as I do, it was quite a handy feature.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought it was real handy also. Not sure what the point of removing it was.
Got this response to both - hopefully it gets fixed and it's not just smoke and mirrors. ......

Sent: Wednesday, October 4, 2023 9:34 PM
Subject: Re: Fantrax feedback : suggestion
HI
Yes thanks we are aware of the issue and are working to fix it. Thanks
Thanks,Nathan The Fantrax Team

On Wed, 4 Oct at 9:27 PM , Dcar125 <[email protected]> wrote: League ID: rbmqbtf9lcp6km0p
League Name (NFL 2023 Reg - H2H-Pts): Old School Fantasy Legends
Team Name: Snake-Young- Boomer-Ookie(Lefty)
Prior to the new setup there was a selection under 'OTHER' that allowed you to view all league teams 'DRAFT PICKS' on one page. (At this stage of the season that would be the future 2024 picks). Now the only option is team by team on the individual Rosters. The missing feature was a great tool for dynasty leagues when determining potential trades - of which, our league does ALOT.
181273:548904

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 629.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Got this response to both - hopefully it gets fixed and it's not just smoke and mirrors. ......

Sent: Wednesday, October 4, 2023 9:34 PM
Subject: Re: Fantrax feedback : suggestion
HI
Yes thanks we are aware of the issue and are working to fix it. Thanks
Thanks,Nathan The Fantrax Team

181273:548904
That does not look like an automated response at all...

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That does not look like an automated response at all...
Most of my experiences with them have been positive once they understand what you're bitch'in about. .. guess time will tell.